• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Enigmatic Man

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dualweilder571

Could Enigmatic Man be Marluxia? Cuz in CoM, he was like the Enigmatic Man until later on in the game where he takes off his hood.

Also im sry if this is old or really stupid.

cursed keyblade

no its not marluxia at all. i think it is basicly another side of ansem. i mean if you look at pictures of ansem and Diz they both have alot of things in common such as eye color and skin tone.

dualweilder571

How can it be ansem though? In final mix if you unlocked before defeating ansem he said he was only a shell. i have a pen pal in Japan who unlocked EM before defeating ansem.

Zophar

The EM is not ansem, he is someone else. And that some else is... um... uh... how the hell would I know? It can't be Marluxia either because Marluxia used a scythe and things related to flower petals. The EM has two red laser swords and uses Electricity/energy attacks of some sort.

dualweilder571

I think Diz is Ansem sorta reincarnated since in KH1 Ansem was sorta destroyed by the light from the Kingdom Hearts door. so since Diz has bandages over his face so mayb Ansem wasnt destryoed just hurt badly. So therefore EM isnt asnem

mynaauka

Website
gabrielknight.deviantart.com
dualweilder571 said:
I think Diz is Ansem sorta reincarnated since in KH1 Ansem was sorta destroyed by the light from the Kingdom Hearts door. so since Diz has bandages over his face so mayb Ansem wasnt destryoed just hurt badly. So therefore EM isnt asnem

If you played CoM, Ansem is still inside of Riku. You're theory is ooooooooooold.

DiZ is, according to Vexen, "Ansem but not Ansem." The idea that most share is that he is Ansem's body and soul, so he isn't really Ansem, at least not the Ansem from KH, closer to the man he was before he was possessed by darkness.

Bloodwinter

Zophar said:
The EM is not ansem, he is someone else. And that some else is... um... uh... how the hell would I know? It can't be Marluxia either because Marluxia used a scythe and things related to flower petals. The EM has two red laser swords and uses Electricity/energy attacks of some sort.

a.k.a The coolest character in the KH franchise. lol. I am only kidding around. He is my favorite though. Even though I dont know who he is, what he hopes to accomplish, what he looks like or so much as an element he controls, he is still my favorite.

EM, I am hoping is #1, but Nomura said the most powerful charecter in the KH universe hasent even been shown yet almost eliminating him.

GMR: Is Mickey the most powerful character in the Kingdom Hearts universe?

TN: I have yet to reveal the most powerful character. But I'm confident that you'll be surprised by Mickey's role.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
whats the point of guessing....where not gonna no the truth until kh2 comes out anyways.

iholdthekeys

i highly doubt em is marluxia seeming as he's still alive and marluxia is dead
and he has 2 be for crying out loud
u killed him twice
his make-believe clone that he made
and the real one on that machine thing(unless that was another make-believe him.....hmmmmmmm..........)

and also is anyone experiencing trouble viewing the forums cuz i posted something earlier and when i went back to look at all the threads all the topics were in black lettering... i tried reloading but it didn't work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back