• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Enigmatic Man :P

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

strifeD

Just a thought. Has anyone ever thought that the Enigmatic Man could be the Enigmatic WOman? xD

I mean..have we heard any evidence stating that it is a he?
In the clips from Final Mix, there is no voice over, just dialogue.

I'm just one of the people who think that The Organization needs more females.

whee x3 im stupid. i guess.

-strifeD.

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
The Kanji used on the official site translates to "Man of Engimas". However, there has been no confirmation that the the "second woman" seen at Square Party is in fact a woman. Something similar happened with Vexen, and as EM cannot be Luxord due to his beard (which profiles of part of EM's face do not have), and this woman is the only one left, since 12 other members exist, it is likely that the "woman" is in fact a bishounen.

But yeah, Nomura definetely calls him a man.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Enigmatic Man is a male. Nomura said so himself in an interview long time ago.

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
well in kh final mix he/it had a male voice so i think that confirms its a male

sora_123

Enigmatic- of, relating to, or resembling an enigma: mysterious; obcure

Man- man belonging to a particular category (as by birth, residence, membership, or occupation): Husband: Mankind

And that says it all.

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
EM never has a vocalization. To top it off, the Engimatic Man definition just given is assuming hte English translation is correct. (You should base it off of original language, guy). However, you got lucky. The Japanese name literally means "Male of Mysteries".

However, we still have no confirmation that a new woman truly exists and is not just a bishounen or an earlier member that we have seen.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
KrytenKoro said:
EM never has a vocalization. To top it off, the However, we still have no confirmation that a new woman truly exists and is not just a bishounen or an earlier member that we have seen.

Yes huh. What about the female unknown at Hallow Bastion. Larxene has been confiremed DEAD! So that can't be her. Who else could it be. I know Axel didn't get a sex change, cuz that woman is as skinny as him. Also we see him as a man. KrytenKoro, do some research. I mean for all you know, you could have missed BHK's name. Stay on top of the news.

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
I was talking about the "female" member at Hollow Bastion. The half-shot of EM's face that we have shows a very young-looking, possibly feminine face, so it is likely that, if Gamespot heard his voice, it was a feminine one.

I was saying basically ( more info can be found of official Org thread) that there is virtually no way that the "woman" could be a woman or new, and that it is much more likely that EM's face/voice is a little feminine.

What the hell you talking about? BHK's name is already out. =)

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
KrytenKoro said:
I was talking about the "female" member at Hollow Bastion. The half-shot of EM's face that we have shows a very young-looking, possibly feminine face, so it is likely that, if Gamespot heard his voice, it was a feminine one.

I was saying basically ( more info can be found of official Org thread) that there is virtually no way that the "woman" could be a woman or new, and that it is much more likely that EM's face/voice is a little feminine.

What the hell you talking about? BHK's name is already out. =)

Having feminine features doesn't make them a female. [I know the fangirls will hate me but..]
ZEXION WAS FEMININE [I wasn't yelling at you]
Marluxia was feminine
Vexen was feminine. In fact, until he was confirmed a boy, I was flaming everyone saying that he was a woman.
Ruxudo. He may not be feminine, but damn if he don't look like a tool.

nothingness

tetraalmasy said:
They said EM was sharing the same actor as Ansem so i would think it was a dude.

uh.... are you talking about diz? cause diz and ansem were sharing the same voice actor. and EM hasnt had an actor cause no voice

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
Exactly, PRiku, Exactly. Everyone thought these characters were women or very feminine: why couldn't this be what happened at Square Party. C'mon, this is Japanese animation: almost every young male looks androgynous or feminine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back