• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

english verson

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reraeb Yek

He never said there wouldn't be one, he said that it depended on how well KH2 sold.

Zexion113

I hope that it comes out in the U.S., I also think that there is a reasonably good chance of it because KH2 sold so well. The whole business is about money.

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
yeah, if Nomura wanted to make a lot more money out of this, he would definetly release it in the US. Sadly, I have no idea. T_T

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
It HAS To! It HAS to- I tell you! HAS TO! I am tired of 2D, not as good graphics, not as good sound in music, having to guess the organization's voices, and always having the camera in a certain position! SO IT HAS TO COME TO U.S. INFACT- ALL AROUND THE WORLD IF THEY WANT A LOT OF MONEY!!! HAS TO...............

(Falls asleep for three hours)

Marluxia Diablos

You need to understand where they are coming from. If KHII:FM+ doesn't sell well, it will result in huge losses for the company. Just because a couple thousand, or even a hundred thousand people want the game to develop in the US, doesn't mean they are going to bring it here.

There is a ton of money that goes into localizing a game. As the voice acting was already done in english, they wouldn't have to worry about that. But they still need to translate every other aspect of the game, as well as reformat the disc so it will run on our consoles.

Re: Com would be even harder, as there is more to localize. Much more.

Directors Cuts, and Special Editions of Games are much more appreciated within Japan. Most people over here (with the exception of us) will wonder: "What is the point of buying a game I already played for a few measley extra scenes and battles?"

The only reason that Square-Enix would localize Re:Com and KHII:FM+ is if they were positive that it would sell.

urutapu

Well, I remember Nomura saying that he'd like to expose the U.S to the Japanese voice actors; hopefully that means an exact invert of the Japanese Final Mixes--a Japanese voice track and English text. At least the OPTION for languages, dear god. I'm so sick of companies simply translating a game and cutting the vocals COMPLETELY so it's "market-friendlier". At least give the option.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I'm enjoying the new information, but still the chances of it being released here is still quite low so I'm not trying to get my hopes up. Besides if it was up to Nomura, we would probably get it regardless, but Nomura does not run the entire operation, we are not sure if Square Enix would really want it to be released world wide.

As for now, just look forward to a Japanese release because it is the only comfirmed information we got.. We don't want to get our hopes up for nothing. Our chances are still quite low. Just consider it a Japanese release.

.:Mega:.

Awards
Actually, you are incorrect. The chances are rather high, IMO.

Look at the facts...

The original Final Mix was made to make up for the lack of extras in Japan's KH1. However, our KH2's were the same.

Second, there are loads of extras in FM+, new areas, new bosses, a remake of Chain of Memories! Too much to keep to one country.

Third, Square is considering it! I read an interview(it's posted in the discussion topic), where square said they know how much US gamers would love to play it, but they are still pondering.

~Mega

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Actually, you are incorrect. The chances are rather high, IMO.

Look at the facts...

The original Final Mix was made to make up for the lack of extras in Japan's KH1. However, our KH2's were the same.

Second, there are loads of extras in FM+, new areas, new bosses, a remake of Chain of Memories! Too much to keep to one country.

Third, Square is considering it! I read an interview(it's posted in the discussion topic), where square said they know how much US gamers would love to play it, but they are still pondering.

~Mega

I still would not consider it high by any means, but at least we have a chance.

If the Japan's Kingdom Hearts 2 got this:

The text that's written on the photos in Jiminy Memo's Album is written by you, right?

Yes. The project and menu leader came to my booth and said hesitantly "I want the text in the Album to be hand-written." I answered "I think that's okay" and he replied "No, I want you to write them down, Nomura-san." At that time there weren't that many sheets of paper so I said, "sure, I can write it" but just as I finished writing and gave back those sheets, more and more sheets kept coming in to the point of making me wonder when exactly they would stop coming in, and that's when I thought, "Oh, shoot." (laugh)

Since those writings were 'written by Sora', that means Sora's handwriting is the same as your handwriting, right? (laugh)

Yeah, I suppose so. (laugh) My handwritings have been used in websites and advertisements so when I asked "Wouldn't people recognize it's my handwriting?", they just answered "That'll be okay." By the way, those text will be erased in the international version and just be something limited to the Japanese version. I asked them "You're not saying I should write English for the NA version or French or German in the UK version, right?" and they answered "No, we're not inserting the text in the international versions" so I was saved by that. (laugh)

Sorry for the wierd comparison, I'm not saying we needed it or even wanted it, but if Nomura and Square Enix was so concerned about this little addition, what makes it so possible that we would get a heap of extras just like the Japanese? I'm not saying we are not getting it, I'm just saying we should not get our hopes up because anything could happen.

As of now, just look for a Japanese release because its the only comfirmed information we have. Anything else is speculation.

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
Well, I remember Nomura saying that he'd like to expose the U.S to the Japanese voice actors; hopefully that means an exact invert of the Japanese Final Mixes--a Japanese voice track and English text. At least the OPTION for languages, dear god. I'm so sick of companies simply translating a game and cutting the vocals COMPLETELY so it's "market-friendlier". At least give the option.

Or he might just give them the script in English. >.>

daxter fan

If they meant to release it only in Japan they should've told us by now, So it seems like ,Yes It's going to USA.. but europe :[?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back