• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

English Trailer @ Comic Con + Aqua/Terra Game Play

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

vitxras

these are some sick videos, i cant wait for this game i have it preordered

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I think s/he meant a version with voices instead of text but I'm not her/him so I don't know

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Wow the people at Comic-Con did a lot better job of recording shit than the people at E3.

It might be that the Comic-con stand wasn't as crowded...considering everyone who goes to E3 is there for video games, but Comic con not so much...so the stand was probably much more crowded when it comes to the trailer...as far as the demos go...thats a whole other story.

Churro

Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
It might be that the Comic-con stand wasn't as crowded...considering everyone who goes to E3 is there for video games, but Comic con not so much...so the stand was probably much more crowded when it comes to the trailer...as far as the demos go...thats a whole other story.

It depends on what trailer was showing at the time. Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep got a lot of folks stopping and watching, when it was over they would continue on. Re:coded was shown right after Birth By Sleep, and since a lot have moved on I was able to get a good recording of minimal people walking by, some were even courteous to duck down. Then when The 3rd Birthday was shown, people would stop and watch again lol.

kupo1121

Awards
This game had better not get backed up. I preordered the bundle and paid for it in full.

At this point...backing up the game unless there was an extremely bad problem in the game would be very sad considering the game has probably been ran through numerous times so I'd hope they would find anything wrong with it. So the chances are extremely slim.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
At this point...backing up the game unless there was an extremely bad problem in the game would be very sad considering the game has probably been ran through numerous times so I'd hope they would find anything wrong with it. So the chances are extremely slim.

The only glitch I can ever see happening is an accidental Japanese text, which is literally as easy as pushing a button to fix.

kupo1121

Awards
Well...if they already made so many copies of the game and this glitch was in all of them...they would have to redo all of them, so that would create a back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back