• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

English Trailer @ Comic Con + Aqua/Terra Game Play

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeMaster07

LITTLE KAIRI! I haven't seen many of the completed scenes in the Japanese version, so seeint the fully rendered Kairi is great (my only sight of her before was from a Japanese trailer that had the 2D less detailed face that KH is notorious for using). The entire scene made me :D

It may not be new, but the Comic Con vid of Re:Coded is at least clear. Looking great!

2 awesome KH games in one year XD

lol you are right, kairi's face does look better in english haha

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
^ Don't double post.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
I played as Terra today...

I was in Olympus coliseum

His voice actor..

Without a doubt...

Has to be either sephiroth's or Steve Burton.

I'm serious. He sounded exactly like sephiroth sometimes in the scenes I watched. And sometimes exactly like cloud. It was scary.

I managed to get to a save point during my time and I was about to check out other worlds but my time was up. Lol. I think they have a copy of the game..

Oooh and I bought wayward wind/Ventus' keyblade. I love it so much. Keychain. Hehe.

And the re:coded trailer didn't have voices. Only jimminy. They where just subs on the rest.

The BBS trailer had different gameplay and had more of Aqua getting owned by blue blade dude. it also showed a better cinematography(?) Of the MX explaining the keyblade wars. It showed a longer time showing the keyblade field or whatever. And his voice was dubbed in better.

I also played Aqua's demo and it showed the cutscene with kairi and her grandma. Kairi sounds adorable. Grams sounds good too. Aqua sounds good too but she kinda sounded like a smoking hooker at one point lol but sounded great with lots of character. Mickey sounds great too. Just like the old mickey. He did sound a bit different at one point but who cares.

The Terra scenes where with Hercules and hades like in the online clips. Hercules sounds kinda funny. Well he sounds all right. His voice actor is definitely different I think then kh2/1.

I already said how Terra sounded so yeah. At least he looks good and full of emotions but his voice kinda doesn't match but eh whatever. Hades sounds great as always.

Kairi's voice actor think was a little girl. She sounded like a baby at first which was cute. Then I heard her talk and was shocked that she could talk since she sounded too young to talk lol. She sounded good though.

I only got to play as ven for like a minute but it didn't have scenes or whatever lol. Ven<3

BTW the 3rd birthday trailer was pretty awesome. And long.

Oh yeah you can't here the demos in the videos cuz we wear headphones to listen to it. Lol. So u can't record the sound.

But trust me Terra sounded exactly like cloud and some times exactly like sephiroth I am not fucking kidding.

shadow1111111

okay, so I just found video of the Japanese version of that same scene, and the detailed Kairi DOES NOT EXIST! The western version gets a new modeled Kairi! Wonder what/who else is getting upgraded.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
okay, so I just found video of the Japanese version of that same scene, and the detailed Kairi DOES NOT EXIST! The western version gets a new modeled Kairi! Wonder what/who else is getting upgraded.

4 and 5 year old Sora and Riku models have probably been upgraded as well ^^

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
No offense to anyone who is Japanese, but I hope that Japan is jealous of us :3

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Omg come on people I spent like ten minutes writing that post off my phone for YOU people to know how the demos sound like and that shit! at least reply to let me know SOMEONE read it :'( please?

αsiя

space coke
Oh wow, I did not expect Square to fix Kairi's face in the English version, which is a good thing. In the Japanese version she had the flap mouth or how I like to call it the blank face and so does Riku and Sora. So I hope they fix a lot of the blank faces.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

His voice actor..

Without a doubt...

I'm serious. He sounded exactly like sephiroth sometimes in the scenes I watched. And sometimes exactly like cloud. It was scary.

I just imagined Terra saying "Not interested" and asking for Mother o_O

And the re:coded trailer didn't have voices. Only jimminy. They where just subs on the rest.

I guess they wanted to put more focus on Phil Snyder taking over the role?

The BBS trailer had different gameplay and had more of Aqua getting owned by blue blade dude. it also showed a better cinematography(?) Of the MX explaining the keyblade wars. It showed a longer time showing the keyblade field or whatever. And his voice was dubbed in better.

Really? I wanna see it now...

The Terra scenes where with Hercules and hades like in the online clips. Hercules sounds kinda funny. Well he sounds all right. His voice actor is definitely different I think then kh2/1.

Yeah, Josh Keaton (original young Herc) is reprising his role for the game. Tate Donovan (original older Herc) was in KH1 and 2.

Kairi's voice actor think was a little girl. She sounded like a baby at first which was cute. Then I heard her talk and was shocked that she could talk since she sounded too young to talk lol. She sounded good though.

Any guesses as to who she is?

D:

Wanna see...

αsiя

space coke
Also if anybody notices it they changed what Aqua said in the Japanese version. In the JP version Aqua just says to Kairi when she uses magic on her "The light will protect you now" something like that, but now she says makes it more specific. I guess this is one of those scenes were Nomura said he's going to make it more clearer.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
I just imagined Terra saying "Not interested" and asking for Mother o_O

I guess they wanted to put more focus on Phil Snyder taking over the role?

Really? I wanna see it now...

Yeah, Josh Keaton (original young Herc) is reprising his role for the game. Tate Donovan (original older Herc) was in KH1 and 2.

Any guesses as to who she is?

D:

Wanna see...
thank you so much for responding..:)

I don't know about kairi cuz I don't really know/recognize voices and actors in games or movies...sorry.

But idk it could be older kairi voice actor but idk

Yeah Terra sounds a lot like him... its scary...

Xattm

This game looks so amazing and now im even more excited to hear that they updated some of the graphics from the japanese version. I can't wait for this game any longer. I do hope SE releases a demo so I can try out the deck command thing.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
2:15 did anyone notes the Final Fantasy VII gameplay? XD the game looks really good cant wait to get it.

I remember hearing that the turn based system is unique to Olympus in coded.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

His voice actor..

Without a doubt...

I managed to get to a save point during my time and I was about to check out other worlds but my time was up. Lol. I think they have a copy of the game..

Oooh and I bought wayward wind/Ventus' keyblade. I love it so much. Keychain. Hehe.

I also played Aqua's demo and it showed the cutscene with kairi and her grandma. Kairi sounds adorable. Grams sounds good too. Aqua sounds good too but she kinda sounded like a smoking hooker at one point lol but sounded great with lots of character. Mickey sounds great too. Just like the old mickey. He did sound a bit different at one point but who cares.

I already said how Terra sounded so yeah. At least he looks good and full of emotions but his voice kinda doesn't match but eh whatever. Hades sounds great as always.

I only got to play as ven for like a minute but it didn't have scenes or whatever lol. Ven<3

Oh yeah you can't here the demos in the videos cuz we wear headphones to listen to it. Lol. So u can't record the sound.

But trust me Terra sounded exactly like cloud and some times exactly like sephiroth I am not fucking kidding.

Wow. I can't wait. I'm sure there are alot more little surprises in the NA version. I really want to watch and listen to the cutscenes myself. :/
I CAN'T WAIT! lol

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

His voice actor..

Without a doubt...

D: It's probably somebody that can sound like them. I can't think of anybody who can, but I don't believe it to be Steve Burton. Maybe it's because I've watched too much daytime tv in my younger years, but Steve Burton sounds a lot different than Terra. But then again. I'm probably letting my personal feelings get in the way of a logical decision.

They probably do. It's a lot easier to use it and limit people's time rather than make a demo playing the same stuff over and over.

I want one D:

Probably to show Jiminy's voice.

Leonard Nimoy~ I so want to see this updated trailer...

VOICES. And pretty looking Kairi rather than a flat, pre-rendered face!

James Woods never sounds bad. And Herc's voice is young Herc from the movie and the show I think.

:D Three years isn't too young lol. Awwwww! Cute little!Kairi voice! Damn, this game is going to make me like little!Kairi.

I soooo wanna see. I love Aya and PE.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Little kairi is sooo cute.
I absolutely love that RG video, especially seeing the story done again.

would love to hear Jiminy's new voice better. I could hear it a little at the start but the noise drowned it out.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I quoted what I was talking about.

They changed the sentence into being about 'healing' (hence me adding the doctor allusion) rather than 'freeing' from torment. Mending, freeing. Mending, freeing. See? Different connotation.

My bone to pick is that if they are going to have it as 'mending' rather than freeing, then 'hurts' is a dumb word to use. You don't go to a doctor and ask them to 'mend your hurts', you say 'heal the pain' or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back