• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

English Release Date Theory?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MinerKing

I would think that a later release date would mean additive content for international versions. Do you think we might see a little bonus content?

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
*sighs and rubs nose*

1. We don't just think it'll come out in the summer; that's what Square's announced the release date as. Summer 2012.
2. BBS took as long as it did because we had added content. Our copy of DDD supposedly won't having anything added.
3. Long localization times for KH games isn't exactly the norm. KHII itself took only, what, 3-4 months?

So chill.

Did you not learn that BBS was a "Summer 2010" release

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I would think that a later release date would mean additive content for international versions. Do you think we might see a little bonus content?
No, they even confirmed that there wasn't going to be anything added to the US. So don't get your hopes up.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Did you not learn that BBS was a "Summer 2010" release

And technically, it was released during the Summer quarter. Not summer as in "X months you have off from school."

darkness9406

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
To make something extra in the game it doesnt take 8 months it take a month or two at least I dont know why some of you thing that it takes to long... If that time its correct (8months) we expect a new finished KH game in 20 years?
No, they even confirmed that there wasn't going to be anything added to the US. So don't get your hopes up.

Where's the confirmation?

Last edited:

darkness9406

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Well with a summer release and only 3 months from now, you can confirm that there isn't anything added to the game, and plus the game cartridge I believe was full.

Its not full, there are two types of cartidge, the one with 8 gb and the other with 4 gb, they probably use the 4 gb cartidge it looks like they only take 2gb or less like bbs in my opinion.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
look I just read some where that it will not include anything new, but they could do a DLC for the game.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Well with a summer release and only 3 months from now, you can confirm that there isn't anything added to the game, and plus the game cartridge I believe was full.

You're saying that your guess is a confirmation. Haha, I love this guy. Always giving the laffs

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Wasn't BBS game disc full? I thought I read somewhere a KH game disc was full. I might of been mixing them up.

BBS disk was not full. It had a ton of free space on it, and what was used was mostly junk files, including incomplete textures and area maps.

KH2's disk was full, though. KH2FM used a larger size DVD, so it wasn't completely full because it also contained a few junk files.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
BBS disk was not full. It had a ton of free space on it, and what was used was mostly junk files, including incomplete textures and area maps.

KH2's disk was full, though. KH2FM used a larger size DVD, so it wasn't completely full because it also contained a few junk files.
Ok, wasn't a DS game full like 358/2 days? if that one was full, then I might of gotten that mixed up sorry.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
was anything said in nintendo power or anything? shadmeo said tuesday and i got my hopes up :/

I hope we get a NA date intime for my birthday tomorrow... :D

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
was anything said in nintendo power or anything? shadmeo said tuesday and i got my hopes up :/

I hope we get a NA date intime for my birthday tomorrow... :D

Pretty sure Nintendo Power had nothing of importance in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back