• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

English Release Date Theory?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Seeing as how Sham said it would be on a Tuesday it won't be released on 9/17/12 (the ten year anniversary of the release in America). That's a Monday.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Seeing as how Sham said it would be on a Tuesday it won't be released on 9/17/12 (the ten year anniversary of the release in America). That's a Monday.

3D released the day after the 10th Anniversary in Japan.
So, if the release here was to follow the pattern, 9/18/12 would be perfect since it's a Tuesday.

Still, I dislike the idea. They have voice acting already done. I imagine translating the text is probably almost finished. It'd be stupid to delay the release just to make it align with the anniversary.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
The LA office is neat. There are a lot of Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts PlayArts in the lobby. :>

keytotheheart13

Is Tuesday, May 29, 2012 the release date for KINGDOM HEARTS 3D [Dream Drop Distance] in North America?

Recon

Art of War
Awards
March 29, 2012 was the Japanese release of Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance. The North America release date is still TBD.

Last edited:

keytotheheart13

I didn't say March 29! What are you talking about, it's not even May 2012 yet. You must of
meant to say March 29.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
A lot of people seem to think it'll come out during the summer, but I doubt it. BBS, for example, came out in January in Japan, and we ended up getting it in September. Why would the localization process take any less time with this game? Hell, September is becoming a normal thing with USA releases for KH games if you think about it, between Days and BBS.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
A lot of people seem to think it'll come out during the summer, but I doubt it. BBS, for example, came out in January in Japan, and we ended up getting it in September. Why would the localization process take any less time with this game? Hell, September is becoming a normal thing with USA releases for KH games if you think about it, between Days and BBS.

*sighs and rubs nose*

1. We don't just think it'll come out in the summer; that's what Square's announced the release date as. Summer 2012.
2. BBS took as long as it did because we had added content. Our copy of DDD supposedly won't having anything added.
3. Long localization times for KH games isn't exactly the norm. KHII itself took only, what, 3-4 months?

So chill.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
yeah I've been hearing alot of July release date, so I'm sure we'll get some news soon. I mean isn't the recordings of the game done already? all they have to do is translate it into english and the game will be done, shouldn't take that long.

keytotheheart13

Well if Sham was right about the announcement being on a Tuesday, well that's today and SE's overseas sites are under maintanence as well as the SE Members sites overseas. Does anyone else think this means something mote?

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
All American games come out on a Tuesday (unless its a special game), so yeah don't expect a release date today guys,

WaveK89

Like Edge said, sham meant the game will be released on a Tuesday. He also mentions to "stay tuned". Whether that is to be real soon or a bit later, just keep in mind, E3 is only 9 weeks away.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Guys Sham said the release date will be a Tuesday, not that it will be announced on a Tuesday.

For what that Tuesday is...8D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back