• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

English Multiplayer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Does anyone know if the multiplayer in the English version of BBS will work the same way as the JPN version using the Adhoc thing, or if it will be wireless?
Thank you very much. Sorry if there was another thread on this. Please gimme a link if so!

State

Awards
It will most definitely be on Adhoc. If anything about online, it'd be Adhoc Party.

Awards
Whats "Xlink Kai"? and can you actually play multiplayer with friends as long as they're close enough without the Adhoc?

State

Awards
how do you even play bbs online with a ps3

Whats "Xlink Kai"? and can you actually play multiplayer with friends as long as they're close enough without the Adhoc?
Google it. That's Adhoc. All of you must have the PSP's WLAN switched turned ON.
What...how do you need a PS3...I'm so confused...:(

Good! we're on the same page! haha I'm very very confused..

Some of you, read this: adhoc Party for PlayStation Portable - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Good! we're on the same page! haha I'm very very confused..

BBS doesn't support online multiplayer, it only supports local wireless multiplayer.

The PS3, however, has a program called AdHoc Party that lets you connect your PSPs to the PS3, and then connect your PS3 with other PS3s playing that same PSP game, to essentially have "fake" PSP online multiplayer with games that only support local wireless multiplayer.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
BBS doesn't support online multiplayer, it only supports local wireless multiplayer.

The PS3, however, has a program called AdHoc Party that lets you connect your PSPs to the PS3, and then connect your PS3 with other PS3s playing that same PSP game, to essentially have "fake" PSP online multiplayer with games that only support local wireless multiplayer.

THATS AWESOME!!!!! I have a PS3 and PSP...YES!!!!!

EDIT: Wait...I've never seen Adhoc Party on my PS3? Do you get it from PSN or something?

Awards
Thank you very much Dogen, that explains everything sooo much better. i was readng somewhere online and the people talking about multiplayer told me that you had to have multiplayer to play in general and they made it sound like there wasn't any local wireless multiplayer.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Question: Why take the time to make a PSP game play online via. a PS3 with adhoc Party, instead of just making the game play online normally?

Awards
It'll be fine for me, i have have like 5 friends planning on getting BBS as well, so we'll have enough for a full Vs. mode and whatever we wanna do! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back