• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

English lyric line of Passion maybe revealed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Last edited:

Dr. Stoopid

Thats very interesting. How did ya come across this one? Played it backwards yourself for the hell of it? Brings back another post where someone said something like, "A japanese blog says the 40 second snipit sounded backwards." I don't remember what that was about tho so that's not important.

On second thought, it could just be a coincidence cuz the line doesn't make complete sense in the realm of the English language. Passion is something you can have for something, but I don't see how you could "need" passion, cuz it isn't really the same context as the lion needing courage in the wizard of Oz or something. If you needed something from someone, you would have to address it with words like adoration, love, or attention, since passion is given not the other way around, but that's just me rambling, I'll stop now.

Last edited:

Whispered.Hope

Yeah, I reversed it myself a while ago and heard the same thing. This is intentional. And it does make sense. I could want or need more passion in my life. Passion could mean passion as in love or attention, instead of actual, literal passion.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
You're right it could be Passion or Affection xD I just listened for the word Affection this time.

S'SH of LIGHT

If you have QuickTime than use this instructions

1)open the 40 sec. audio clip with Quick Time
note=to do that just right click the mouse and choose open withthan click Quick Time
2)On the bar at the top choose WindowThen click on show a/v controls
3)listen to the song until you hear the backwards part something like shourukonokia than pause
note=have to stop right after that part
4)than go to the a/v window and where it says jog shuttle move the arrow left where it says reverse and forward
note=move the arrow in the middle of reverse and the middle line
---------------Enjoy:)----------------

Dark Niwa

挑戦 Dare
OMFG i just listened to the clip that always did sound backwards
definately passion or affection

OMG subliminal messages!

Whispered.Hope

S'SH of LIGHT said:
its passions it makes more sence also i dident hear affection

-holds hands up- Whoa, chill. I said 'some' people, not me specifically. Besides, either or could work. It's just assumed it's passion because it's the name of the song.

KB

Stay gold. Bang.
I heard about that line

That's why I have it in my siggy ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back