• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

English KH2 Ultimania?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
The book is in japanese and will be sell in Japan only...but you can order it frm ebay or go to Kinokuniya whether if the book is sell there or not.

savagekey1423

Japan sucks. Sorry god I did not mean that. I did not mean tha-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

mereshell

its sort of like all the info that concerns all the games, all the stories but wont let you know too much about kh2

Karasu-sama

Xigbar said:
The book is in japanese and will be sell in Japan only...but you can order it frm ebay or go to Kinokuniya whether if the book is sell there or not.

Hey, hey! Don't assume we all live in New York, Xig! It is a great store though. I make it a point to go to Kinokuniya every time I go to New York.

deadly_silence

It is only in Japan FOR NOW. However, if imports become popular and Disney thinks the book would sale over here in America, trust me, they'll find some way to bring it over to the states. Disney will do anything to make some cash, and I can tell you, anything is an understatment.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
tokyo pop might relese it but after the manga of kingdom hearts 2

Morridor

I'm learning Japanese. Not specifically for the Ultimania of course. But honestly, I'd rather play Kingdom Hearts 2 than read all about the KH stories in a book. Plus, I'd much rather have the gameplay along with the story. Reading about the story beforehand would just make me sad.

Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back