• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

English Intro For Days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karutomaru

Banned
It sounds pretty good. How in the world did they get this, anyway?
Axel irritates the piss out of me, "lol, i'm saying got it memorized even though the sentence doesn't even call for it lol".

The story didn't change in Re:CoM.

Sorry. What I meant to say was that they changed the sentences to match the lips in the remakes.

A

Azrael

∞;4456584 said:
Except I didn't say broken English. God you're dumb. I meant a literal translation with language that would be complete, but sound awkward, was adapted to make more sense in modern English.

Ouch man. But still, it's nothing worth complaining about.

Desidarata

It sounds pretty good. How in the world did they get this, anyway?

Axel irritates the piss out of me, "lol, i'm saying got it memorized even though the sentence doesn't even call for it lol".

On kh13 they said that stores in America released the game prematurely, that's how they got the copy of the game.

lol, it's true Axel didn't even need to say 'got it memorized' but he still did :23: this is why i don't really like him.....:31:

saix-insanefan

I loved how they took Saix's lines from KH2 and put it in the beginning. Absolutely epic...
I also loved how Xemnas was at the end... "I can give you purpose." The english intro was just great and I can't wait for the rest of the cutscenes.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
On kh13 they said that stores in America released the game prematurely, that's how they got the copy of the game.

Not in my town. Shame. Oh, well.
Getting it early seems like cheating. :v

State

Awards

lol, it's true Axel didn't even need to say 'got it memorized' but he still did :23: this is why i don't really like him.....:31:

really? that video seems like someone used a registered recording cam while emulating the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back