• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

English Games Sold In The Phillipines!!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Reaper

is this true or did someone abuse the law? I heard it going around every KH2 forum!:confused:

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
it might NOT be fake!!
cause there was Japanese copy games of kh2 in BAHRAIN (kingdom of bahrain--near saudi arabia it's a tiny, little island) in a mall called Al Jaweel or something, in a shop called Cyberstore or something...and they were being sold before the japanese game even came out!!! (it was a copy game)
i'm telling the truth and.....if it's proof you want.......dammit...don't have any :mad: :mad:
btw, i posted something like this in the image gallery of khinsider...a long time ago, when there WERE fresh Japanese copies of kh2 in cyberstore...pm me if you want my username for khinsider gallery

Last edited:

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Yeah but how long before the Japanese one came out? A few weeks or days isn't a huge deal... But the US version hasn't even been fully ANNOUNCED. It's not expected for another 2-3 months. If the game was ready to the point that it could be sold, they wouldn't wait 2-3 months. They would be getting ready to release it now. Chances are its either fake, or a beta of the US version.

Xachrisint

i'm personally from the philippines in NCR(national capital region) manila and i have yet to encounter an international version of Kingdom Hearts 2. but this does not disprove the rumor, because i have been buying games ahead of their announced release dates about a month or so before it should. so let's not disclose the possibility...

but personally i have never bought a game here more than two month's ahead of a released date, so i am still doubting.

onyxrhapsody87

Its one of three things...
1.) It's a fake!!! just another crazy rumor
2.)It's illegally subbed from the Japanese version
3.) It's a leak...
I think I'll go with one or two... three is highly unlikely...

Xachrisint

onyxrhapsody87 said:
Its one of three things...
1.) It's a fake!!! just another crazy rumor
2.)It's illegally subbed from the Japanese version
3.) It's a leak...
I think I'll go with one or two... three is highly unlikely...

you'd be suprised. Any hardcore Kingdom Hearts 2 player in the philippines can contest what you are saying. I personally got the japanese version FIVE and a half weeks ago.

you doubt what you do not YET know...

Rouisu

Times like this I'm sure proud of being a Filo... :)

When I get to the Philippines next week, I'll investigate these claims. While I certainly don't doubt that the Japanese version has probably made it's way to the Phil's shores, these rumours of leaks and fan-subbed versions have me interested. I'll shop around (mainly SM Fairview and Megamall) and see what I can come up with.

Xachrisint

Rouisu said:
Times like this I'm sure proud of being a Filo... :)

When I get to the Philippines next week, I'll investigate these claims. While I certainly don't doubt that the Japanese version has probably made it's way to the Phil's shores, these rumours of leaks and fan-subbed versions have me interested. I'll shop around (mainly SM Fairview and Megamall) and see what I can come up with.

you should check out the "changge's" or the night markets. these are where they have stalls that sell games "early".

blidus

Xachrisint said:
you should check out the "changge's" or the night markets. these are where they have stalls that sell games "early".
yeah! that's how i got the game!

cloud@omnislash

That one was real.
Whoever it was happened to be the first that told everyone about what happened after seph was defeated.
They also had a showing on the internet of him fighting Xenmas near the end of the series of battles.
I tried to access it but it says the source can't be traced.
It' not bull if you can get a concept car before its released you can get KH2.
The car was planned to be released though......6 months later.
If you didn't understand i'm trying to explain concept cars or cars of the future usually aren't made.

Last edited:

onyxrhapsody87

Xachrisint said:
you'd be suprised. Any hardcore Kingdom Hearts 2 player in the philippines can contest what you are saying. I personally got the japanese version FIVE and a half weeks ago.

you doubt what you do not YET know...

Yeah... but if you got it before the Japanese release, wouldn't that still mean it's a leak?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back