• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

English Final Mix?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelofAdvent

Start the Machine
sora_145 said:
I was just watching a video that was from Final Mix, and it had English Voices, from the charactors. Did the video editor add this? Or is it really part of the game?

Here is the video, it's the Ending Vid. to Final Mix.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8436225792765783803

I also saw many others.

Final Mix is just a tweaked version of the English game with jap subtitles.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
^^Yeah..it just has the english voices with the subs..It was never meant to be released in the US or anywhere else for that matter..but every other text is in Japanese..only the cutscenes and the Opening/ending are in english..

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
Kawaiikousuke said:
^^Yeah..it just has the english voices with the subs..It was never meant to be released in the US or anywhere else for that matter..but every other text is in Japanese..only the cutscenes and the Opening/ending are in english..

Yah. Another thing is that when thye added cutscenes in Final Mix they do't have VA's. so all you are getting are lip movement and subs.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Kaiyuku said:
Yah. Another thing is that when thye added cutscenes in Final Mix they do't have VA's. so all you are getting are lip movement and subs.
Yeah that too..lol..I dont see why they couldnt have just giving everyone the damn game..>_>..Nomura and your love for your Japanese Homies..XD

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
Kawaiikousuke said:
Yeah that too..lol..I dont see why they couldnt have just giving everyone the damn game..>_>..Nomura and your love for your Japanese Homies..XD

XD.

Well what actaully bugs me (and i should be saying this crap in the KH2 thingy but anyway!) there are a lot of senes that weren't in the game. Like Sora fighting in the old Hallow Bastion, and Roxas chasing the Nobody through Twilight Town.

Land_Scars

I'd try looking at froogle.google.com for one. I usually use it to find whatever I need. You can probably find Final Mix on there as well. Or you could just go to google and type "Buy (insert what you want here)", and then click on price results. Either way you should find what you're looking for.

Land_Scars

Yeah, that seems pretty cheap. The site looks pretty reliable too...I say go for it.

Yeah, you don't have to modify your PS2 in anyway. I think that the discs "trick" your PS2 into thinking it's an Asian model, so you can play Japanese games. I don't believe Japanese games usually work on an American PS2 without it, but the discs, like I said, trick it, in a way. I'm not really sure how it works without actually using it myself.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
sora_145 said:
I found Final Mix here: http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-43-77-6-49-en-15-kingdom+hearts-70-r1l.html

Is that pretty cheap?

Also I found this: http://www.modchipstore.com/PS2-Slide-Card-Swap-Magic-Combo-16158.html

Do you seriously not need to take off any part of your PS2? Cause if not, im buyin' it!

Also, what do you need the disks for?
For Play-Asia..its pretty reliable..cuz my friends use it all the time..and as for the swip thing..No...I dont think so..for my friend has it...and I doubt they had to take any a part

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back