• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

English Days Site!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Awesome, they finally updated the site! I actually kind of like the English site more than the Japanese one. Mostly because I can actually read the English one.

C

Crossroads

Haha I'm actually impressed. You can tell they put a lot more time into the Japanese site though. It's to be expected. At least they both have The Other Promise playing the background. So good...

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I have to admit the site looks pretty good. Loading bar is awesome. Like the background on this one than the JP. Hopefully it all ends up completed.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
i'm surprised that the game only costs 34.99 regardless of its larger MB capacity usage than most other ds games and perhaps the largest. chrono trigger costs 39.99. o.o

ven-roxas21

i am sooooooo stoked for this release.... i pre-ordered the game like 3 or 4 months ago, whenever it became available for pre-order.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back