• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

English Days Site!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
thanks..

hrmm,, the japanese loading screen is much better & cooler than the english..

Sparks

gone
I had some trouble with the rotating thing in the characters section. I was sitting there thrying to turn it to read the characters and it would just keep spinning around and around and around...

Roxas/Sora17

Nevermind. After tons of refreshing, the updated site finally loaded.

It looks good. Loading bar is cool, although it seems a little out of place for some reason. Although there's not a lot of info, it looks a lot better than our other US sites.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
When I go to the site it still says "Coming Soon". What's wrong with it? :(

Nevermind. After tons of refreshing, the updated site finally loaded.

It looks good. Loading bar is cool, although it seems a little out of place for some reason. Although there's not a lot of info, it looks a lot better than our other US sites.

that's my problem too.. hrmm,, you just have to keep refreshing it.??. ok i'll try that..

all it says is "Coming Soon". .and a slideshow of some screenshots in the game..

Coeurl

Demon Dance
yey.! it finally showed up! .i stand corrected (by myself), the english site is better.!

XionXIVRikuXV

i think the japanese one looks better. it probably has better info too. although i cant say for sure cuz i cant read it... but its nice to know that something is coming along with the english Days site. it makes me happy =]

the info is a bit vague... and kind of wat we already know. and is Axel really Roxas' mentor? cuz i dont really see it like that... just wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back