• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

English command in KH2 trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathkeeper1313

In the Hi-quality Kingdom Hearts 2 trailer, on the videos page, if you look at the command menu you will notice that it says command in English. Watch later Sora uses a spell on his shortcut menu and it says it in English too. He has 4 spell slots and in the trailer it shows at least 1 new one, he bursts out of a bubble like force field, and the spells are much smoother.
Just thought this was neat (If anyone has posted this or its common knowledge don’t kill me please, I’m rather new )

http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/downloads/index.shtml The first download

Awards
Re: just noticed (dont kill me)

hmm, interesting ill have to check into that. do you have a link to the trailer that you can post here?

.:kaizer21:.

Banned

they are indeed much smoother...i also noticed while he switched menu's (from 'cammand' to 'shortcut') the headings fades in and out...its really cool, and i hope to see much more neat cutscences and battle features...i hope there is a new camera feature that lets you move it with the right analog stick (most likely will though)

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3

Cool. Can't wait 'til KH II to use this new stuff -is all pumped-

In the meantime, shall play .Hack (just got it! lol)

Sora101101

hey by da sounds of it, noones noticed that. good job. crap, im sounding like axel. and what makes u think were going to kill u? ( creepy evil laugh as i put away my gunblade)

laath

Sora101101, that really wasn't funny.

Anyways, I have seen this. That "bubble-like forcefield" is Sora going into Drive Mode. Notice his clothes turn red.

Oathkeeper1313

ahhh... that makes sense. I didnt notice that his clothes turn red, they do it so fast

Last edited:

*Angel Star*

That's actually good. The faster he changes, the less likely it is that you will get hit before you change.

Oathkeeper1313

*Angel Star* said:
That's actually good. The faster he changes, the less likely it is that you will get hit before you change.

I never said it wasn't good, its just after he bursts out, he moves fast. I didn't catch that his clothes had changed.

Oathkeeper1313

It starts at about 1 minute and 46 sec. The title on the command menu (command and shortcut) is all thats in english, not the commands or the spells.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards

o come on it isnt that big of a deal...i dont think command is a jap. word maybe thats y

LightoftheDark

Ruler of them all!!!

Yeah. I noticed that too, I mean why would they put "Command" and "Shortcut" in English and the rest in Japanese. Also, the move where he breakes out of the bubble-thing is when he goes into Drive Mode, which in this video he uses the ability to fuse with Goofy. You can tell this because his clothes turn red, he gets another keyblade (Oathkeeper), his attacks are different, and his combos are nearly endless. You're right again, the spells do run a whole lot smoother. I thought those Thunder/Thundera/Thundaga and Fire/Fira/Firaga spells were actually part of a special combo. You also have 4 Shortcut slots, since you can equip the "O" Button now and you can also equip items to them. (I'm not positive about the ability to equip items, but I'm pretty sure you can do this) Finally, do you know of any other Drive Modes or Moves besides the one where he fuses with Goofy?

Oathkeeper1313

LightoftheDark said:
Finally, do you know of any other Drive Modes or Moves besides the one where he fuses with Goofy?

No, when he first goes into drive mode he dosn't seem to be fused with anyone there are still 2 life bars, Aladdin's and Donald's, and when he's in the mulan world he's probably fused with goofy because you only see mulans life bar. So it seems they don't want us to know what might happen if he fused with someone else. So they only fuse with goofy, even when he's not there.

A

Audo

Supposably in the Jump Festa Trailer (or maybe it was the playable Demo) You get to fuse with Donald and you have a blue outfit. thats all in know though. I hope we get to see Namine in this year's E3 Trailer. I found her to be quite a cool character. Sora can have Kairi and Riku can have Namine. She did help Riku against Zexion (i belive i cant remember quite well)

Oathkeeper1313

Interesting, I never knew that. Hopefully you'll get to fuse with other characters besides Donald and Goofy.

Oathkeeper1313

its a word, or at leat it is now. Im sure you can fuse with donald, it would probably improve your magic, in the trailer he only fuses with goofy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back