• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

English BbS Trailer + Game Play Videos

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sempied

You don't know what bitching means if you call him being excited and wanting to hear more characters' voices "bitching" :\

Back to whatever we were talking about, no I don't care about the name changes. I'm just interested in seeing what they change them to.
"Speed Rave" - "Fever Pitch"

Yeah......

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Just this time, all the complaints are rather trivial about name changes. So no one wants to complain about the inconsistent difficulty? Because surely it needs to be tinkered. I'm all for challenge, but it's a cheap challenge if the next boss decides to be cheap and kill you JUST AS THE BATTLE STARTS.

I thought the difficulty was well-balanced. And I was on Proud Mode, keep in mind. I mean, the only battle that could possibly kill you as the battle starts is Vanitas sentiment but there have NEVER been cheap times where any boss would kill you as the battle starts. Unless you're holding perfectly still for the first 5 seconds, I don't see why you'd think that.

Raiinu K.D.

Awards
Wait, so it's

Thunder Bolt
Fire Storm (Fire Blazer)
Diamond Dust
Ice Blast
Critical Impact (Fatal Mode)
Spell Weaver (Magic Wish)
Fever Pitch (Speed Rave)
Rock Breaker
Blade Charge
Dark Impulse
Ghost Drive
Sky Climber (Air Rider)
Cyclone
Wingblade

Right?

I can understand some of the changes (Fire Blazer -> Fire Storm), but others don't really make much sense to me (Air Rider -> Sky Climber).

BTW a blazer is a garment of clothing so that'd sound quite awkward in English xD

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Have seen this thread in awhile. Well it seems I finally have a challenging secret boss. Is it secret if you already know about it?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Have seen this thread in awhile. Well it seems I finally have a challenging secret boss. Is it secret if you already know about it?

Did they ever actually call it a "secret boss"? The press release just refers to it as an extra boss.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Wait, so it's

Thunder Bolt
Fire Storm (Fire Blazer)
Diamond Dust
Ice Blast
Critical Impact (Fatal Mode)
Spell Weaver (Magic Wish)
Fever Pitch (Speed Rave)
Rock Breaker
Blade Charge
Dark Impulse
Ghost Drive
Sky Climber (Air Rider)
Cyclone
Wingblade

Right?

I actually prefer Fire Storm, Critical Impact, Spell Weaver and Sky Climber to the original ones. Especially Spell Weaver. Magic wish just sounded kind of "kiddy" to me.

But hey, the name changes don't effect the gameplay whatsoever so I'm okay with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back