• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

English BbS Trailer + Game Play Videos

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dead Skin

like tears in rain.
Awards
Re: E3 English BbS Trailer

I wanted to scream when I first saw the new optional boss.

Seems even harder than Absent Vanitas.

graytwilight

So agreee its pathetic it shows that bitch never VA-ed before especially not a Game, thats why in japan to va a game you have to atend a VA school....S-E Na FAILS epicly, for the first time i want an undubbed version.....and thats a real shame, how can they mess her up???? There is many talented english VA at S-E disposal Valkirye profile 2 have 4 wonderfull woman VA and they all whould fit her better than this TV bitch.....Geeez

As for Mister Terra...horribile too

GolliM

^ She is not THAT bad, at least she's tons better than eraqus and xehanort. I like her battle voice acting and the paopu fruit part but everything else is just... :/

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Whine Whine Whine I hate all VAs whine whine whine none of them sound like japanese version moan whine moan

How could you say Terra is horrible?! Terra's is awesome, I think his VA is better than the Japanese version. And Aqua really isn't THAT bad. And it's just the first 30 seconds that she did bad on. Everything else was good.

@GolliM:
And you dare deny the awesomeness that is Leonard Nimoy and Mark Hamill? (seriously, that's like trying to diss Christopher Lee, it just can't happen)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

WHHHHHIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEE

You clearly have nothing better to do than complain about it. Really, Terra's VA, whoever he may be, sounds awesome. And the only iffy part for Aqua was in the first 30 seconds. She was great afterwards, and in the CoD video.

Do you enjoy using repeated punctuation or something? :\

And don't double post.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Please no double posting and that is blasphemy. Nimoy and Hamill are the reasons why we have video games in the first place. ST and SW made the technology age what it is. People would have never thought of making half of the things they made today without Star Wars or Star Trek, and in extension Mark Hamill and Leonard Nimoy.

The stories in game also might never have existed if it weren't for these series as well. KH being about traveling to different worlds? Never would happen if another series hadn't thought of it before.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

So agreee its pathetic it shows that bitch never VA-ed before especially not a Game, thats why in japan to va a game you have to atend a VA school....S-E Na FAILS epicly, for the first time i want an undubbed version.....and thats a real shame, how can they mess her up???? There is many talented english VA at S-E disposal Valkirye profile 2 have 4 wonderfull woman VA and they all whould fit her better than this TV bitch.....Geeez

As for Mister Terra...horribile too

Why the hell does she have to be a bitch, you just need to calm down ok. Most of the VA's aren't even as bad as you are trying to make her seem.

Chris211

@ GolliM: Are you serious? ME sounds waaaay better than aqua, what're you talking about

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

I liked them all but Aqua's. She just sounds... off.
Eraqus and MX sounded Badass
Terra was.. okay.
Ven sounded like an older Roxas. We all knew that from the beginning. It fits.
Vanitas sounded off a little. I was hoping for Haley Joel Osment to try an evil voice. Now when he's unmasked, the face and voice will just not match
The Evil Queen in Dwarf Woodland sounded like Maleficent. Are they the same VA?

YUPPP

How DARE you dis the badass that is Mark Hamill. He made the trailer worth watching and he made BBS 98 times cooler.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Vanitas sounded off a little. I was hoping for Haley Joel Osment to try an evil voice. Now when he's unmasked, the face and voice will just not match
The Evil Queen in Dwarf Woodland sounded like Maleficent. Are they the same VA?

I don't see how it won't match. Haley Joel Osment's evil voice is basically an evil version of Sora.

They probably are. I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com

Personally, I LOVE the majority of the actors picked. <3 Xehanort, Eraqus, Ventus (predictably), Vanitas are all wonderfully done. Aqua's.....could be better. She sounds like she has a cold. x: The voice of Terra isn't too bad, the acting itself is just kinda off. I'm dying to know who it is playing him, though. o_o

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Personally, I LOVE the majority of the actors picked. <3 Xehanort, Eraqus, Ventus (predictably), Vanitas are all wonderfully done. Aqua's.....could be better. She sounds like she has a cold. x: The voice of Terra isn't too bad, the acting itself is just kinda off. I'm dying to know who it is playing him, though. o_o

Well Aqua does seem to improve over time. If you haven't already, watch the new gameplay videos that have been posted.

GolliM

I still continue to argue that the masters' voice actors don't really sound like teachers of a hidden, ancient art of keyblade wielding but more like. chief executes? ^^' At least in the trailer terra isn't that good, I mean come on... in the Cinderella world his "You have to be stonrg. Strength of heart...." thing sounded very anemic. He's quite good with Xehanort though.
And then Xehanort. In my opinion the dry voice fitted him better than this "froggy" voice he's having now... It sounds like he's speaking form the throat. It just simply sounds ugly, compared to the ugly but still mysteriously threatening and disgusting voice he had in the japanese version... When he talks about keyblade war in the end, I don't get any chills at all; in the original I got them so much I got tears in my eyes. This might also be due to bad translation (which I complained about previously).

The more I listen to the voices, the more I start to like Aqua... Maybe her accent (?) just threw me off a bit. I still think Vanitas is great, probably better than in the original.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

I still continue to argue that the masters' voice actors don't really sound like teachers of a hidden, ancient art of keyblade wielding but more like. chief executes? ^^' At least in the trailer terra isn't that good, I mean come on... in the Cinderella world his "You have to be stonrg. Strength of heart...." thing sounded very anemic. He's quite good with Xehanort though.
And then Xehanort. In my opinion the dry voice fitted him better than this "froggy" voice he's having now... It sounds like he's speaking form the throat. It just simply sounds ugly, compared to the ugly but still mysteriously threatening and disgusting voice he had in the japanese version... When he talks about keyblade war in the end, I don't get any chills at all; in the original I got them so much I got tears in my eyes. This might also be due to bad translation (which I complained about previously).

The more I listen to the voices, the more I start to like Aqua... Maybe her accent (?) just threw me off a bit. I still think Vanitas is great, probably better than in the original.

How is keyblade wielding hidden? o.o

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

So basically this is all about how YOU want them to sound?

Sempied

I really don't see the problem with Terra, and Aqua's VA anymore.

Aqua sounds deadpan at the beginning, but that was probably just because Willa Holland getting into character. She sounds much better as showcased via battle, Cinderella scenes, and "He's not as weak as you think" lines.

Terra: I'm proud of for SE actually not going by based on appearance, but what his actual age is of (18-24 I believe?), that and I was actually/possibly one of the few dissapointed by his original voice for being so deep. The only thing I have against him is small, and that how he slightly shifts his voice tone in battle.

Does anyone else find it odd that we're judging Vanitas VA based on 2 lines like the original MX case? :/

Cissy

Bronze Member
erased................................................

Last edited:

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com
I gotta say, Eraqus's voice has to be my ultimate favorite. He has the most emotion out of all the characters (and his voice fits so perfectly!)
I agree i think Mater Eraqus had the best voice. I think it wasnt the final copy though, you couldnt hear any sound effects during the cut scenes, like when they summoned their keyblade you didnt hear the ding kind of sound. I just hope Aqua doesnt sound like that for the whole game....Vanitas sounds good, Terra sounds good and Ven sounds great. Still mad that MX sounds like Yoda, they should of got someone with less gruff in their voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back