• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

English BbS Trailer + Game Play Videos

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: E3 English BbS Trailer

I think the trailer sounded a bit weird because it doesn't have that much sound effects like the Japanese trailer.

mmm I agree. If it had sound effects like the keyblade summon noise and the unversed being destroyed in Deep Space then the trailer would have been a bit better. Oh and how at the end of the secret boss battle the noise stopped then picked up mid-score was just awkward.

graytwilight

Re: e3 english trailer

Am i the only one thinking Aquas VA is HORRIBILE????
I chencked on her and she never Voiceovered anything especially not games, she sound like a stupid bitch where is the kind grace aqua have in japanese? well no wonder think of KH2 and Aerith and Tifas Horribile va too..... AWHH come on i cant belive they picked this bitch...

graytwilight

I agree but i think Aqua is horribile i mean she never VA-ed before!!!! and never a game aither....and she talks like she dont care at all no sign of Aquas kind grace she had in japanese....Terra is wierd too Ven is ok Vanitas is really good MX well everyone says he is perfect for him but i say its nothing like the J version M Eraqua rocks too.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Did you just...agree with yourself? In two posts? Tsk tsk.

Also, you aren't the only one who doesn't like it. A majority of people here don't like Willa's VA skills.

graytwilight

There is two option its either a Last episode boss only for Aqua and integrated into the story, Since its Xemnas And dont forget Noboyes born when someone becoming a heartless(what happens in last episode!!!) So either that you have to face him before the final boss of last episode(when they get to the dark land of D.

Or its simply an arena mission for fun, tough i doubt that.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Spoiler tags dude! Like seriously, I don't think most people know about the Last Episode with Aqua

Shadow Key

Is it just me or does Terra and Aqua sound terrible at voice acting? Their battle sounds sound great, but the actual voices sound TERRIBLE! I didn't know what to think at first... I didn't know if I should have jumped for joy or threw my PSP at the wall!

Anyway... I still think that Leanord Nemoy and Mark Hamill sound great... Jesse, too. Other than that, the game looks great.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Shadow Key

If you go here http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/150207-e3-bbs-videos.html you can listen to how they sound in-game in the natural environment and you can tell it's MUCH better because it's in its proper setting

Yeah, you're right, they sound a lot better in their environment... now I just have to sit my way through cutscenes. Same thing with Axel. He sounded bad in Re:CoM... good in environment, bad in cutscenes. I pray to god this will be better.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Yeah, you're right, they sound a lot better in their environment... now I just have to sit my way through cutscenes. Same thing with Axel. He sounded bad in Re:CoM... good in environment, bad in cutscenes. I pray to god this will be better.

oh...I was talking about how they sound in their cutscene environment. Oh well, I love the VA apart from Xehanort so thats all fine from me :)

Shadow Key

Christian Bale doing this feels out of left field. I'm thinking he did it for his kids.

HAHA, FOR THE KIDS!

Because as we all know, Christian Bale is such a good influence!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

seifbugazia

Aquas fucking voice actor fucking sucks. the bitch wasnt even trying. The japanese voice actor must be dissapointed

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com

Aqua sounds like a damn robot a terrible choice for aqua on the other hand Terra sounds good, Eraqus sounds good but MX sound like Yoda after smoking for 70 years.

Aquas fucking voice actor fucking sucks. the bitch wasnt even trying. The japanese voice actor must be dissapointed
I know man she had no emotion, a plain ass voice....fucking retarded

Dcasd1

for some reason i think there voices don't match TAV

GolliM

I just had to register for this. I am so disappointed in the English version of this game. I think I only noticed this because I played the Japanese version first, but the English translations of BBS is (in my opinion) not accurate enough to the original. It's true that two different languages (especxially if they differ as much as Japanese and English) cannot be translated word-to-word, but... well. I don't know where to start so that I don't spoil anything. Connections and bonds are important themes of the game, and I really don't like it how (at least in the trailer) the word "tsunagaru" (which means connected//bonded/bound together sort of thing) has been translated to simply connection :/ I really thing bonded/entwined or something would have fit it better... A big part of the theme goes missing by just translating this one word a bit off. Maybe I'm just overreacting, but I was so disappointed when I saw the trailer that all my anticipation is just gone now. Let's hope there are some other translations for the word too so that they fit the plot and the theme and the mood!

And I didn't even like their voices :( terra was OK at some points, I liked Ven since I'm used to Roxas's English voice already, but Aqua only sounded good at the Paopu fruit part (I think the popular opinion is that only the paopu fruit part was bad..? Well I disagree with that, she had great emotion there). I loved Vanitas, but lacks the creepiness of the Japanese Vanitas. Xehanort also lacks creepiness, big time, and I'd say the dry voice fits him so much better.

I don't think this is a spoiler or anything since it's in the trailer, but just in case someone doesn't want to know... One good thing about the trailer was the Aqua VS hooded man part. They promised us some new stuff, and this boss looks great. Probably a secret boss since Aqua lost so much HP and he moved quickly. It would be great if they added more secret bosses, or maybe even some bosses that are only accessible with Aqua etc...

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com

I believe that the hooded man with blue blades isn't the only added extra boss made for the NA ver and the EU ver. I strongly believe there could be more......

Kira Yoshikage

Actually I though MX had a rather fitting voice, it could have been better but it worked nonetheless.

Also what do you guys make of the clocked guy with the blue swords he looked pimp.

My guess 3rd Keyblade master from the previous era who just so happens to be using a different weapon.[/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back