• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

English BbS Trailer + Game Play Videos

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: e3 english trailer

For the record, his hand movements when he said, "It can only be channeled" amused me.

28ink8z.jpg

...Caption this lol

Can't really hear what MX is saying properly.

MX lines:
"You're fine as you are. Darkness cannot be destroyed. It can only be channelled."
"Behold. These lifeless keys used to be full of power. United with the hearts of the Masters, on this barren soil Keyblades of light and darkness were locked in combat as a great Keyblade War raged!"

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards

I wanna choke the b!tch who did Aqua's voice. No emotion what so ever.

I hated Terra's voice too. Bland...

Ven's was what I'd expect, so no disappointment there.

Vanitas and Master E had the best voices out of the trailer in my opinion. Vanitas had the best from the trailer, though I kinda expected it to be a lot lighter and creepier sounding. He sounds pretty smooth in the dub.

I can't even understand what the devil Master Xehanort is saying.

Ivinator

I'm sorry, I'm just not sold on Christian Bale as Terra. Someone give me some proof real quick. I won't be on internet for a while.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com

I'm sorry, I'm just not sold on Christian Bale as Terra. Someone give me some proof real quick. I won't be on internet for a while.

IMDB. Usually not reliable, but since the trailer's been released and they're right with everyone else. If you listen closely you can tell it's Christian.

Ivinator

IMDB. Usually not reliable, but since the trailer's been released and they're right with everyone else. If you listen closely you can tell it's Christian.
Is there a video on youtube with Bale's voice like Terra's? I'd like to hear it.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

Is there a video on youtube with Bale's voice like Terra's? I'd like to hear it.

I noticed Terra sounding a bit like Bale's Bruce Wayne when he said "Help me to understand, Master Xehanort! What was it that I failed to learn?" Not exactly the same, but I heard a resemblance.

Veriun

Aqua's voice doesn't sit well with me, but then again, the voices will probably sound better with background music/sounds.

Also,
Spoiler Spoiler Show
, so whoever the cloaked person is, s/he didn't necessarily come from the future... though going by the weapons, I'd say it's pretty obvious who it is. Now watch it be a time-travelling Xemnas clone.

Detronilizer

I can't believe no one commented on Mickey's voice yet. Damn, Bret Iwan nailed it! Yeah, I know pretty much all we got was a scream, but that's Mickey alright!

Pestilence

Awards

Eraqus, MX, Terra, Ven and Vanitas sound nice. I like Aquas raspy voice but a little too emotionless acting, hope it gets better in game. Also the queen sounds a little too much like Maleficent, VA should have changed her voice a little bit.

And also I think I would have liked this trailer 100x more if there were any sound effects! Now it sounds off :/.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

I can't believe no one commented on Mickey's voice yet. Damn, Bret Iwan nailed it! Yeah, I know pretty much all we got was a scream, but that's Mickey alright!

XD Personally, I knew for months that Bret was going to do a fantastic job as Mickey. Have you heard his dubs of two shortened Mickey cartoons? :D He's a fantastic Mickey, and I'm sure Wayne Allwine (his predecessor) would be proud. :D

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com

569c03e955eabdda224fd7857c6d31c2.gif

IDEK

Someone make a funnier one, I fail D:

It seems you have misplaced your win. Here, have it back. :gives win:

And I know this is OT, and this is the last time I'm doing this in this thread, but I COULD. NOT. RESIST. It's not funny in the least but I was so damn tempted.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Ok, I'm good. I got that out of my system. Back on topic.

manmark

Awards

is the command aqua is using vs vanitas a new one.i can see it called transendence something

kingofgame981

Awards

MX lines:
"You're fine as you are. Darkness cannot be destroyed. It can only be channelled."
"Behold. These lifeless keys used to be full of power. United with the hearts of the Masters, on this barren soil Keyblades of light and darkness were locked in combat as a great Keyblade War raged!"
Thanks, gold. :3

Speaking of Mickey, the screaming like hell!

For The King

Loved the trailer! Voice acting is exactly how I imagined it, god I can't wait for September. :D

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

It seems you have misplaced your win. Here, have it back. :gives win:

And I know this is OT, and this is the last time I'm doing this in this thread, but I COULD. NOT. RESIST. It's not funny in the least but I was so damn tempted.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Hahaha!! Wait wait one more

8c2b30f33effafd4cb45c01600638f54.gif

Okay now back on topic ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back