• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

England and Europe

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ELF

Now, as you all know, We don't get the game until
OCTOBER!!!! :mad: :mad: So here you can blow off steam by saying how crap it is we live in europe or how crap everyone else is for getting it before us

Or you could say what is worth waiting for... mine is pride lands and roxas.

Ways of letting of steam include:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I HAAAAAAAAAATE EVERY OTHER COUNTRY AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

oblivius

dude!!!! how do you know it's commin' in october???
SE didn't announce no release date for europe.
I'm sorry dawg but I only belive what SE is spittin'.
I want some hard proof, straight outta square enix!!!!

E

Eclipse

^^ yeah, that was only by the OFFICIAL PLAYSTATION MAGAZINE (no sarcasm intended)

we don't know yet, but then again you never know. SE can only call a release date, no the OSM

SoraJhannoa

i ve heard mixed news on that. most places say april or may and that s the online BIG suppliers who talk with SE direct. dont panic until it s confirmed. :p i m not panicking yet ^^; tho i know someone who s getting it from america and letting me abduct their house for a week so i can play it so i m not bothered :p i d have to wait awhiles anyways o_O *too many assignments...*

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Another pointless thread in the making, I believe. It is NOT October, it hasn't even been confirmed by Square-Enix. Let spell this clear:

DO NOT BELIEVE RELEASE DATES UNLESS THEY ARE FROM SQUARE-ENIX.

Soroga

LOL , i know how bad it sucks...but hey, we can't do anything about it.... All we can do is sit back, and get KH2 along with FFXII on the same month (i.e if SE actually confirms KH2 is out during October) I just can't seem to take it any longer.... How many years of wait was it since KH? 3? or even 4?

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
What did I just say? That magazine has no relation to Square-Enix whatsoever. Do not believe it unless it is Square-Enix. Mods, please close this thread before I report this to you.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
LMAO @ Topic Title!!!!

England and Europe... Welcome to the real world: England lays in Europe.

Kinda dumb dont you think? Best of all is that every British n00b here makes a difference between Europe and England...

pokeman54

then again, they're just ANOTHER magazine...no matter if they have the word "official" in their title...its just a gimmick for people to come buy their magazine...

summer= june july august...then again if they use something as broad as the word "summer" then they are more than likely to put it off, as they havent set a release date yet. dont expect a release date for europe for some time, as right now the main priority of the company is the North America Release of Kingdom Hearts II. once all the hype in the states is over, then start to expect some news.
personally, i think kingdom hearts will most likely be out right before or during the holiday season, as thats the ideal profit season...as well as other reasons, like a boost in popularity due to high demand. *sounds all officiallyish*

Soroga

New2Ya said:
LMAO @ Topic Title!!!!

England and Europe... Welcome to the real world: England lays in Europe.

Kinda dumb dont you think? Best of all is that every British n00b here makes a difference between Europe and England...
watch your mouth there, it might be try that it's kind of stupid to make a difference between Europe and England, but it doesn't mean they are n00bs. BTW, what did you mean by "British n00bs?!" Maybe someone should teach this guy some manners....(P.S I'm not british, in case you think i'm saying that because i was british)

pokeman54

any goody goody would report this like a good little b!+c#...but what the hell.
lets face it, kh2 will not be coming out for a long time in europe, so spending time on stupid europe release date threads like this will just make you more depressed, enraged, etc. my remedy? GO PLAY OUTSIDE!!!!

Ryu

an obscene gesture
Congratulations! You have won 3 free internets. A Ryu Inc. representative will deliver them to your door in 2 to 3 weeks.

Closed.

Idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back