• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[ENG] Unchained χ FAQ

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Would people be interested in a list detailing what Guilt Tier each medal is?

And, more importantly, would people be willing to help fill that list out since I don't have every medal and the only way to know a medal's tier is by looking at its 6* variant?

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Would people be interested in a list detailing what Guilt Tier each medal is?

And, more importantly, would people be willing to help fill that list out since I don't have every medal and the only way to know a medal's tier is by looking at its 6* variant?
You could simply link Sign's medal guide, it contains all this information and more: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...JeYS7Mm-hwcglQ7HHYFjY/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

Edit: The newest medals seems to be still missing, so collecting the missing information would probably be helpful.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Just a reminder that the Proud Quest Timeless River Mickey Event ends tonight (May 4th, 11:59 PM Pacific) with medal distribution three hours later. So if you've yet to finish one of the LVL 140 quests and are interested in the medal, todays the last chance.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Updated the OP with the new story quest info~

Also, PSA: if you qualified, the Timeless River Mickey medal has been distributed into your Present Box. If you do not redeem it by the 19th, then it will expire, so be sure to do so!

LingeringVanitas

I got it. Haven't tried it to see if it was worth the effort yet, though.
From what I understand the US version of him is useless. He does the same attack granted, but I guess his stats and stuff have been nerfed according to what people have said or read.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
He's not useless, and as far as I can tell, he hasn't been changed from the Japanese Version. That isn't to say it's a great or overly useful medal though. It's fixed damage, multi-target which is what we expected. Basically, he is great for those Egg heartless, and I hear the Coliseum later adds bomb heartless that are similar that he is good against. But odds are, it won't be a super useful medal for your loadout in general, just as Yuffie and the Beast aren't really.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
tumblr_o6qukh2r4i1ugvzu5o1_540.jpg

This limited time offer lasts until May 12th, 2016 11:59 PM (Pacific)

"This week's Big Deal gets you 10 medals for only 2,2250 Jewels,
a whopping 25% off the usual price of 3,000 Jewels!

But wait, there's more! You'll also get a bonus
Huey, Dewey, and Louie Medal
that you can use to give another Medal a massive amount of experience!"

New Medal Draw. The "Huey, Dewey, and Louie" Medal has also been added to the game, which you can receive with purchase of this week's deal, seen above.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Updated OPs with the new Zootopia Event Boards info. There's about a week left to the Zootopia Raid Event so if you haven't completed the boards there is still time to do so~

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Just a reminder that the Zootopia Raid Boss (And Premium Avatar Boards) end tonight. Any unused Event Coins will expire so make sure you redeem them all.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com

tumblr_o79eshU4qh1ugvzu5o1_540.jpg

This events lasts until May 22nd, 2016 11:59 PM (Pacific)

"Great riches await those who take part in our Daily Jewel Challenge!

Check out the Events section to find these quests which, if all objectives are cleared,
will offer up to 200 Jewels per quest!

The quests are refreshed each day, so clear each one completely and you could
earn up to 1,400 Jewels over the entire event period!"​
New event details added -- a chance to earn 200 extra jewels every day until the campaign ends!

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Is this a test to see how many more daily players you can attract with this challenge? It seems really strange to me that all these special quests (like the Skill premium quests) are only available for a limited time in the NA version.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
If it ends the 22nd why does it say there's only 16 hours left? Or does it mean 16 hours until it resets?

Is this a test to see how many more daily players you can attract with this challenge? It seems really strange to me that all these special quests (like the Skill premium quests) are only available for a limited time in the NA version.
It sure is weird. I assume it's a test, but even then I don't see the point in making it a limited time. There's no harm from making it permanent.

upsidown

I can see them making this a regular once-a-month occurrence instead of daily like JP. Or doing it only in-between events. Although I would prefer it match the JP version of always being available every day, but it seems like NA version wants to try and make more money.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Where do we go to file complaints about this app to Square Enix directly?
Aside from messaging them on twitter, I believe in the app itself you can select "Other" > "Inquiries" which would probably work. And then there's also e-mailing S-E's support line. If you so choose, anyway.

If it ends the 22nd why does it say there's only 16 hours left? Or does it mean 16 hours until it resets?
Yeah it's for when the quest resets since the quest changes every day.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
Isn't that the truth. The West trying to make profit at any expense through something people love, as opposed to the East that just wants them to have fun. I'm not saying the East doesn't do this, but the West definitely does it more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back