• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[ENG] Unchained χ FAQ

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com

tumblr_o6dwlyBml51ugvzu5o1_540.png

This limited time offer lasts until May 5th, 2016 11:59 PM (Pacific)

"To stand against the Heartless, you'll need not only powerful Medals, but skilled ones as well.

The "Skills to Thrill" deal not only includes a 5-star Medal with one of the skills below, but also gives the other nine Medals you'll receive a higher chance of coming with a skill!

This deal guarantees one 5-star medal, four 4-star or higher medals and five 3-star or higher medals.

The draw pool includes all previously available Medals as well as six new ones.
You also have the chance to gain a new skill: Lux Plus"
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

tumblr_o6dwl5tEI61ugvzu5o1_540.png

These quests are only available until May 8th, 2016 11:59 PM (Pacific)

"If you have Medals with skills you want to level up, this is the event you've been waiting for!

During the campaign period, a set of special VIP Skill Quests will be included in the quests
unlocked for the Weekly Jewel Extravaganza given to you when you purchase a discounted 3,000 Jewel pack!

Complete these quests will level up the existing skills of any Medals you equipped for the quest!

If you want to transfer a useful skill from one Medal to another,
take this opportunity to max out the skill level and get a 100% transfer rate!"

These VIP quests require a real-world money purchase to unlock.​
Added the information about the six new medals, medal draw and special quest. This update marks the first event that requires a real world purchase to unlock.

Kingdom King 13

I gave that quest a try. Took two of my medals from Lv. 1 to Lv. 8 in a single run! 25 AP but leveling a medal the long way would probably cost more AP than that anyway.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Just a reminder that the Half-AP promotion ends tonight, and starting tomorrow, all quests will be back to their original AP cost. So probably a good time to try and catch up on the story quests while you can if you haven't already~

Also of worth note, the DRESS LIKE MICKEY! event ends tomorrow night. Any unused Event Coins will expire so make sure you use them up.

Nial

Awards
I still need to complete half of the lady's mickey board... soo boring to farm >.>

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
Noooo. I didn't know that the Half-AP thing was ending! I was so close to getting the level for the outfit I wanted... Sooo close.

They messed the game up badly with this, like by ending the Half-AP deal AND resetting the Raid Bosses they just made it all of the much harder to play missions without spending a buttload of money. I barely made it to a Raid Boss before my AP ran out and I was excited because I was certain it was going to level me up and reset my AP, but then it was a low-level one that didn't level me up anymore than an early mission. Yikes!

Whhhhyyyyy Square-Enix. I'm preparing to be a poor college student. I already spent money on getting medals, let me play the game freely!

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
You'll just have to take a slower approach to proceeding through the game if you don't want to spend money for jewels.

Personally, I'm a little glad the half-ap thing ended >< Typically I start playing the game when I wake up and play until my AP runs out, but with the half-AP and the amount of AP I had, it could sometimes take hours before my stuff ran out and I could move on with my life, lol. So for me it was a little welcome, it means I can play the game at a more leisurely pace and not get burned out or have it consume all my time every day.

I can definitely see why it would be a bummer in general though.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Eugh. I just remembered that the half-AP thing is over too... now it's gonna take forever and a day to get anything done. Lovely.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
You'll just have to take a slower approach to proceeding through the game if you don't want to spend money for jewels.

Personally, I'm a little glad the half-ap thing ended >< Typically I start playing the game when I wake up and play until my AP runs out, but with the half-AP and the amount of AP I had, it could sometimes take hours before my stuff ran out and I could move on with my life, lol. So for me it was a little welcome, it means I can play the game at a more leisurely pace and not get burned out or have it consume all my time every day.

I can definitely see why it would be a bummer in general though.

I understand... Desperately need to separate myself from the game because I need to be practicing my oboe that I have a recital for. Yikes.

Anyway, I'm still very annoyed, because I've been playing it during breaks and lunch at work. In the past I would browse the internet on my phone during these times and my data would be sucked up really fast. Once I started playing this game, the data usage dropped drastically. Now that they're limiting me from playing it I'm running out of AP before my breaks and lunch are over and I'm inclined to open up that darned Tumblr app. D:

Sorry, this was all off-topic.

I just don't like the AP system at all. If there was some amount of money we could pay to make it go away permanently I might be okay with that, because then you're limited playing it for free, but can play it limitless if you paid for it.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Updated the OP with the new Coliseum info.

Also, a reminder that the Dress Like Mickey event ends tonight, any unused coins will be lost.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I really wish the half amount was the default. Now I can't do as many missions, and now that Raid Bosses cost 20 AP, not only is it harder for me to refight them, but it's harder to HELP someone! This does not encourage teamwork

Kiro

Awards
I really wish the half amount was the default. Now I can't do as many missions, and now that Raid Bosses cost 20 AP, not only is it harder for me to refight them, but it's harder to HELP someone! This does not encourage teamwork

Are they really 20 ap? Have you actually fought a 20 ap raid boss? or are you just assuming it's 20ap due to the half ap thing?

Last I check 10ap a boss is the norm and was unaffected by the half ap campaign.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Are they really 20 ap? Have you actually fought a 20 ap raid boss? or are you just assuming it's 20ap due to the half ap thing?

Last I check 10ap a boss is the norm and was unaffected by the half ap campaign.
I just purposely lost at a raid boss to check, and yeah, they're still 10 AP, and weren't affected by the Half-AP campaign.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
*doof* I didn't know Boss Raids were never part of the half AP thing. I just assumed....

I'll go crawl under my bed and die now

FFxStrife

Event Period: May 2, 2016 12:00 a.m. to May 15, 2016 11:59 p.m. (Pacific Time)

fJKM0yI.png

Zootopia has come to Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ! But some powerful Heartless have come along as well!

Defeat the Queen Bee Raid Bosses with your friends, earn Event Coints, and unlock exclusive (and cuddly) snugglies for your avatar!

Here’s the full list of the accessories you can get! (Accessories are unlocked for each Avatar gender separately.)
• Nick Wilde Snuggly
• Judy Hopps Snuggly
• Flash Snuggly
• Finnick Snuggly

NOTE: Event Coins are only dropped by the Queen Bee Raid Boss, and NOT by the Queen Bee Ω Heartless that appear in the Event Quest.

● Raid Boss Bonus Time

Every day for the duration of the event, between 7:00 p.m. and 8:59 p.m. (Pacific Time) you'll be able to get the following bonuses to help you collect Event Coins!

• Appearance rate of Queen Bee and Queen Bee Ω doubles!
• AP cost for Queen Bee and Queen Bee Ω battles is halved!
• Lux rewards for defeating Queen Bee and Queen Bee Ω doubles!

New Zootopia medals in each 3000 jewel board too.

sGdOHu4.jpg

ks5ZNhn.jpg

Last edited:

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
The prices for the two boards are exactly the same as in the JP version, this will be a lot of grinding with a lot of worse medals and skills available. The last boards is obviously different since the Broom medals haven't been introduced yet but therefore it's also less worth to grind through it.

FFxStrife

The prices for the two boards are exactly the same as in the JP version, this will be a lot of grinding with a lot of worse medals and skills available. The last boards is obviously different since the Broom medals haven't been introduced yet but therefore it's also less worth to grind through it.

I just want the Cids! There's two in each of the event boards. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back