• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Enemy Cards in Riku's Story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I hate making a thread for this, but I was re-playing CoM the past few days and I was wondering if anybody knows what random Heartless give enemy cards in Riku's Story? I noticed in Sora's Story that Dark Ball didn't have a space for a card in the journal, so I wanted to save myself from wasting time trying to get cards for enemies that don't give them in Riku's Story. I usually Google search for these things, but most of what I can find is for CoM on GBA or re:CoM, not the 1.5 ReMIX.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I hate making a thread for this, but I was re-playing CoM the past few days and I was wondering if anybody knows what random Heartless give enemy cards in Riku's Story? I noticed in Sora's Story that Dark Ball didn't have a space for a card in the journal, so I wanted to save myself from wasting time trying to get cards for enemies that don't give them in Riku's Story. I usually Google search for these things, but most of what I can find is for CoM on GBA or re:CoM, not the 1.5 ReMIX.

The only dropped cards in Reverse/Rebirth are the ones that you get from bosses. All of Riku's cards are given to him, which is rather convenient and makes collecting for the trophy ridiculously easy as all you need to do is progress through the story.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Really? :confused: I got a Defender card earlier. Maybe I was looking at something wrong then. >>;

EDIT: No, I just went and checked. I have the Defender and Search Ghost cards in the same folder as the Parasite Cage enemy card (the only 3 enemy cards I have so far). Of course the number of enemy cards available is a lot smaller than for Sora's story.

EDIT: Oh, I see. It automatically gives you some of the random enemies as cards when you enter a new level. Sorry about that.

Last edited:

5glitchers5

Awards

For KH Re:COM the secret enemy cards for bosses could've been made as secret bosses for KH Re:COM, but wasn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back