• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Enemy Cards Data?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xelon99

Awards
Just wondering... does anyone know the exact data on the Enemy Cards drops? I do know that Almight Darkness, Looming Darkness and Teeming Darkness give a 2.5% boost to the current drop rate. But what is the initial drop rate anyway? 5%? 10%?

So far from the research I've done, there are several factors which are rumoured and theorised.

- That the Drop Rate decreases over time, making MegaFlare and Warp a must for hunting down cards..

- Enemy Specific Drop Rates. Where some enemies the Initial Drop Rate is just lower. IE the Drop Rate of a Berserker is lower than that of a Shadow.

- Startup Drop Rate, where a random number is generated when you boot up the game, affected the drop rates as well as "luck" of finding random cards

- Floor Drop Rate, where when you reach a higher floor, the drops become less frequent.

- Progress Drop Rate, Where the drop rate increases on your floor if you're further in the story of that world.

- Sleight Bonus.
I've seen a lot of people saying that ending the final enemy with a Sleight increases the chances.

- Friend Card Decrease. This is more a guess from myself, but I've never.. not on the GBA, PS2 or PS3 version, have gotten an enemy card when I used a Friend Card as a finisher.

- Level Drop Rate. Some people said that your chances decrease on higher levels. This seems the most unlikely one to me honestly, but I don't know it for sure.

Are any of these confirmed by the community or just simple coincidences people had? It surely would make it a lot easier to make calculations on hunting them down.

Last edited:

BlackSeven

Awards
I'm also a bit interested in this, I'm surprised no ones made a guide for it.

P4L1_B34$T

I saw a guide for KH 1.5 on Amazon maybe you can find it there? anyways good luck with your searches.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Sadly I don't know any specifics but I'm quite sure the Enemy Specific Drop Rates is a thing. I think the rates of the higher level Heartless (like Neo-Shadows and Wizards) are lower than lower level ones (like Shadows and Knights).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back