• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Enemy Card Warp

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I'm not very sure myself since I've never tried it... but I suppose it does. Warp targets every enemy on the screen just like Mega Flare (and I think I remember getting enemy cards from using Mega Flare), so the enemy card you get might be picked at random from the enemy types in the battle, unless they're all the same kind.

What I do know, though, is that Warpinator still does allow the drop of enemy cards.

andrewdude-bro

Yeah thats what everyone said about warpinator, but no one mentioned warp so i guess i'll test it out for a while and tell you what i come up with :)

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Cool. But does Warp and Warpinator always work? I suppose since they're insta-kill attacks, they have to have some chance of failing, just like Terra and Riku's Zantetsuken (which is a lot of help in level-1 runs).

andrewdude-bro

YUP warp can still give you enemy cards, just got one! and i don't know, let me check

Ok i tested out Warpinater, and i think the only enemy's is doesn't always 1 hit are bosses, its just that sometimes when you press to activate it, it does not do anything.

Also, this may just be my luck but ever since i started using the warp so like 19 mins ago, ive gotten 3 enemy cards!!! Yesterday it took me like 4 hours to get that many lol And also this is kinda off topic, but since i have your attention i figured i might ask, how do you get the ultima weapon? i beat the game as sora and riku and dont know what else to do

ok, after using warp i now have 4 screwdrivers and 3 aquatanks xD oh and a white mushroom

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back