• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Enemy/boss cards?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NumberVIII

So I'm playing re:com for the first time right now, and I'm up to the fifth Repliku fight after Destiny Islands (which is IMPOSSIBLE...tips please?). So, since I've had such a hard time with it, I looked up some strategies, and read one that told me to put the Jafar card in my deck and break it out in the beginning of the battle.

Thing is...I've been equipping the enemy/boss cards, like the Jafar one, but they never seemed to do anything. And then after reading that I realized...I have to actually use them, like other cards in battle, don't I? But they don't show up as part of the deck in a battle...I'm so confused. How do I use them? o.0

Sora^Fan

Well, like somebody already mentioned, just equip the card on your deck and press select during a battle to use it ^.^

Avens

Use Jafar, and if you're still having trouble, follow with Ursula and Oogie Boogie as each runs out. I've only got GBA CoM, but that ought to still work. (And if you have the cure bracer, the flower-heartless card, that's not a bad one either depending on your deck.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back