• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Enemies not respawning in Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix in KH 2.5

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ookami_32194

When ever I go into a world and kill all of the enemies in a certain area then leave that area and then come back to it, the enemies don't respawn and they did when I played birth by sleep in 2.5 and when I played the original KH II..... the texture/graphic glitches don't bother me that much, but when you're trying to level up and enemies don't respawn, the only way that I've found around that is if you exit the world and then reenter it....

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Did you only move one room away, or two because I'm pretty sure enemies only respawn when you move two areas away.

Samhain

Bronze Member
That's what I hate about KH2 Final Mix in 2.5
It's almost impossible to level up now a days. They got rid of the Pridelands trick and the enemies never respawn. The only way they respawn is if you leave the world map, and continuously go in and out. It's a damn nuisance. That's why BBS is so much better, and easier to level up because enemies will always respond

Awards
East of England, Buried in a Void of Non-Existence
It's almost impossible to level up now a days. They got rid of the Pridelands trick and the enemies never respawn. The only way they respawn is if you leave the world map, and continuously go in and out. It's a damn nuisance. That's why BBS is so much better, and easier to level up because enemies will always respond
Actually, they kept this trick; they just made their spawning a lot less common. You don't have to leave the Pride Lands, or anything; just run back and forth from the Den to the Peak and eventually they'll show up. And you can actually repeat it just by doing the same thing, which is nice (this comes from someone who's tried and done it, until I found a better Levelling spot).

But yeah, as Chaser said the enemies in the Worlds respawn when you go a certain amount of areas away, normally two or three, maybe four in a few cases; depends on the room and the World. My example is The World That Never Was; if you go from the first room of the castle, and defeat the Nobodies there, and then charge back into the Dark City and to the Alley to Between, and then go back to the first room of the castle, the Nobodies will respawn.

Antar

Awards

Leveling up is not hard at all. I got to level 99 naturally without grinding for it specifically so the Pride Lands trick is unneeded. Like Chaser has already said, enemies respawn after you visit 2 other areas in that world. In fact, in BBS it is MUCH harder to level up to 99. It takes ages compared to KH2, especially if you want to level up all 3 characters.

Anagram

Banned
I found KH2 way easier to level grind in also. I just went to The World That Never Was and went from the first to the last save point. You level up quickly.
The two rooms thing still works too because I used it to farm materials in Timeless River a while back.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Leveling up is simple. I got a couple dozen levels while I was leveling Final Form. EXP Boost, have the Final Form Keyblades be the Gullwing and Oathkeeper (the EXP Boost abilities stack, and Form Boost keeps your second EXP Boost from the Gullwing longer), go into the area where you fought Xigbar and let the enemies beat you up until EXP Boost takes effect, then let them have it. As I kept going from the first room to as far as I could make it, I would get 2-3 levels in a matter of minutes. And after I got Final Form maxed, I used this trick to get me to Level 99 in like 2 hours.

Antar

Awards
I found KH2 way easier to level grind in also. I just went to The World That Never Was and went from the first to the last save point. You level up quickly.

Yeah! That place is just EXP heaven! Grinding for materials in that world will help you get 2 birds with one stone.

Anagram

Banned
Yeah! That place is just EXP heaven! Grinding for materials in that world will help you get 2 birds with one stone.

No kidding. By the time I was done I had nearly two hundred of several twilight materials. lol

trignalfan545

Spawning I don't think is the issue. For me the issue is where the enemies spawn. The spawn points are different in FInal Mix than there were in standard 2. I keep going to particular worlds looking for non world exclusive enemies and then I remember that they spawn in a different world. Grinding for synthesis items is so much harder on my brain now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back