• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ENEMIES Gradually Leveling Up

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SkylinePigeon

Hey

Hopefully this does not come off as a noob question, if so, then I apologize.
It's been years since I last played KH2 and my memory's rather hazy. And I'd appreciate some
insight on this!!

Does the level of the enemies increase over time in the game? Or do they just stay the same?
To be more specific, say i went the the Colosseum as a level 15 Sora. And I complete little to no
missions, later I continue heartless & nobodies as a level 25 or 30. And this is achieved through
prolonged and vigorous fighting and training (in the Colosseum of course).

So, my question is, does the enemy's level increase as Sora increases as well? Or is it just a base number
throughout the entire game?

I hope this question was specific enough and not really...... sounding like a noob.

Thanks for reading!! :smile:

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Enemy Levels do rise, but not in response to Sora's. They rise alongside certain plot events, namely when the game asks you to go through the worlds for a second loop, though there are others.

The Coliseum cups are an exception: they use set levels no matter the point in the game. So the Pain and Panic cup will be a breeze at the end of the game! But by that point, you'll have new coliseum tournaments you can do, much harder ones.

Fortissimo

Nah, no worries dude!

Yes, they do level up but its more world specific. When you're traveling around to different worlds the battle level is posted before you land.

However, once you reach a certain level (I believe 50+) the average heartless and nobodies you fight in the worlds stay at the same battle level.

Last edited:

SkylinePigeon

Great. I haven't played this game in soooo long.

I was a little worried that..... for example I encounter Demyx (Hollow Bastion Fight) at say level 40.
And through vigorous training I fight him again at level 65, that his strength would increase as well..

Some games do that, I'm glad this one doesn't!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back