• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Endless sorrow romance rp (Setharoth production)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Setharoth

Til daybreak
hm... my location.. is a paradox that beer pong ca
Website
www.freewebs.com
November 23, 2791… it was a Tuesday but that was the day a plague hits the entire word...

A mutation... A curse.... A sin against all... These are a few ways to describe what happened that fateful day.... Personally I think this is Armageddon because all that died were blessed. They didn't see the pain that happened that day but the people who didn't die were split up into two groups.

One was the group of the suffering. They will die in one year at most but it will hurt them greatly. They can’t eat, sleep, talk, or move. They are just there and they look like their insides are inside out. They are called the restless.

The second group is the sins.... they all have there own pain... and some are greater than others.... but they aren't human anymore. They have change physically and mentally. Their minds are filled with horrible memories of seeing the restless in dieing. Their whole family may have been destroyed in front of their eyes and they can’t do anything about it. They have change physically to... their bodies mutated all in different way...
But all of these people have a certain sin that is deep within their hearts.... Lust, wrath, greed, envy, pride, sloth, gluttony, and sorrow

But all sins can be removed but this is a story about how these people removed them.

1. No God-Modding.
2. No Power-Playing.
3. Keep Romance at PG-13.
4. No killing off other characters unless asked to do so.
5. the restless are dead.... there is no bringing them back without my permission
6. Post sins on your template if you have read the rules.
7. No machinegun posting unless the RP is dying.
8. please all dont be the same sin
9. have fun

Name :
sin: (Lust, wrath, greed, envy, pride, sloth, gluttony, and sorrow)
Personality :
item: (something that is small that means alot to that person but dont be a sword, gun, ect)
Bio : (optional, but appreciated)

-----------------------------------------------------

Name : Seth Zeion
Appearance : sig + a wing on the right side of his back... it is dark grey with white tips
sin: sorrow
Personality : he goes for what he believes but is deeply depressed. He wants someone in his heart but wont let anyone in.
item: a watch with ingraved writing inside

Last edited:

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Aperture Science Computer-Aided Enrichment Center
Name : Syra Myrazu
Appearance : (in first siggy, but has a permanent broken wing on her back along with a tattoo that can cause her pain)
Sin : LUST BABY! haha
Personality : Is very, well.....YOU KNOW WHAT THE HELL LUST IS DAMMIT!
Item : A small diamond earring that she wears all the time, which was given to her by her best friend before the plague struck.
Bio : ----

Eikre

W.S.N.B.M./O.N.B.P.
Senior Leader's Course, Cold Lake Air Base, Albert
Name:Eikre Infinium
Appearance:
1133570002_fullres.jpg

Sin:Greed
Personality:charismatic,young,a wee bit insane, and one hell of a party animal.REALLY likes shiny things...
Item:Broken hilt that he wears around his neck on a chain, similar in appearance to the one in my appearance.

Setharoth

Til daybreak
hm... my location.. is a paradox that beer pong ca
Website
www.freewebs.com
((i guess but lets start at the day of reconing))

Seth was on the ground screaming his lungs out as he saw his sister dieing right infront of him "NO SIS YOU CANT LEAVE ME" seth was hlding her in his arms as her body waws mutating "NO DONT DIE" Seth cried as his back started to sprout a wing and his tears grew bigger "NO.....' seth tears started to burn like acid through his sisters body

MCR_luver

Lyke LoL- No
A greenish glow entered her body.The curse of envy.Whatever a person had...she wanted..She wanted everything and got everything but wanted more and more whenever she sees something she likes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back