• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ending picture

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
I beat kh2 on proud and saw the secret ending, are there any differen6t ones? The ending picure I saw was one of those moasic things(in the dream world) where they showed a pic of Sora from kh1 on the left, CoM Sora on right and KH2 Sora in middle with those circle things of Goofy, Donald, Riku and Kairi. Are there different ones. Also for the kh1, I beat it on proud mode and saw the secret ending.

Last edited:
O

Oberon

Cool, I liked the KH2 secret ending battle report picture as well.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
-Dawn- said:
It doesn't matter what mode you beat it in you get the same pic.
Yes it does...only in KH it doesnt..in the end you get the cover of KH...in KH2..with different modes you get different pics..I know this for I have played all the modes in KH2..but if you were talking about KH then excuse me...my bad..

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Kawaiikousuke said:
Yes it does...only in KH it doesnt..in the end you get the cover of KH...in KH2..with different modes you get different pics..I know this for I have played all the modes in KH2..but if you were talking about KH then excuse me...my bad..
Yes it does. If you beat expert mode on KH1 there's different artwork and there's a battle report. So yes, it does matter.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Amros626 said:
Yes it does. If you beat expert mode on KH1 there's different artwork and there's a battle report. So yes, it does matter.
Hmm..it does..I didnt remeber so I just thought it didnt...for I havent played KH in like 2 years...what pic is it..or what does it look like....my bads..again..lol

Edit here samurai sora I'll give you one pic..god(its Proud mode..I think..XD)
kh2uo03.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back