• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ending of KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chex

Wouldn't it be awesome if they had an ending in KH3 that was just a whole 30 minutes long of just a cutscene. Stuff would be super epic.

Z

Zulkir

Metal gear solid 4 was enough of that for me lol.

EDIT: and it was tear jerker :(

Radon

mofo
About ten or fifteen mintues seems about a good length. Then the credits and such after that. I agree with you that it needs a memorable ending but it shouldn't really get close to the 30 minute mark.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
About ten or fifteen mintues seems about a good length. Then the credits and such after that. I agree with you that it needs a memorable ending but it shouldn't really get close to the 30 minute mark.

I am in total agreement. Thirty minutes would be too long, but I personally wouldn't mind if it was worth 30 minutes to sit and watch, but then again, that would be stretching it.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
30 minutes is too long IMO 20 min of epicness is enoug for me. And maybe a ten minute fight scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back