• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ending of kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SH_Brat

I hope it was about another adventure. Riku and Sora sure did seem happy about the contents of the letter, but Kairi looked like she wanted to strangle someone (cough*Mickey*cough). The king was probably informing them about a new enemy. I don't know, but whatever it was was probably important.

Last edited by a moderator:

heartofRiku

I think it said something like this.

Dear Sora, Riku, and Kairi,

There is a new threat to the worlds. The journey that we thought was over is just beginning.

~{Mindless Insanity}~

When all else fails!
In a nameless city deluged by continuous rain...wh
(sigh)the letter was propley just another adventure they have to go on, it is just making a point that since light, darkness, and nothing is eternal there will always be a war to fight.....you could consider Kingdow Herts serise just a part of the ongoing war between light and darkness....well, Mickey is propley saying that there is a new enemy and yata yata yata, it's just something at the end to say that the keybladers work will never be done. So there, if you want me to say what the letter said, here.

Dear Sora, Riku, and Kairi.

I am thankful for all the things you have done to save of worlds. As for me and the rest, we have retunred home safely and living in peace. But, something is strange, the heartless have been appearing again and are flooding the doors to other worlds, we at disney castle are lucky that we haven't been attacked yet, but it might not be for long that this peace lasts. I am senseing a new enemy apporching, something even more horrible then any of us have ever faced(side note from theannoyingthing:Hence, I kill Numora, take over the project and make a story line that isn't crappy like KH2s was, something that is deep, maybe make a few gay characters, add Mesisea.......)before. I know that you guys are now living on destiney islands in peace, and that you were expecting to live the rest of your days out battle free, but it seems that this can't be done. So, I ask one more favor of you, old pals, may you please find your way to come to Disney Castle and help the worlds out one more time.

Your friend, Mikey Mouse.

P.S.I have a compainin too come along with you, I think you'll like him. And someone else is here to, I think you will be pleasently surprised.

p.s.s.And for god sakes Sora makeout with Kairi already. You guys are fifteen years old your old enough to admit it!

Hmmm, maybe I could make a fanfic out of this.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back