• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ending of Birth By Sleep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
We know how 358/2 will ultimately end and coded is mostly revisiting the past events. I have been thinking about how all the KH games so far have come to a pretty much successfull ending. Or at least cliffhangers have been adressed where Kairi, Sora, and Riku have been reuinted along with Mickey, Donald, and Goofy...even Pluto. What I am thinking might be a not so happy ending for BBS, since we know it will have a darker more serious feel, I'm getting the feeling it might have a not so great ending. Like maybe the death of a good ain character or maybe more than one. If the Terra battle did actually happen with Sora and Terra is all alone this leads me to believe his isolation could be a result of the death or some sort of disastrous event in BBS. Also, if this is more serious like FF games I could see Nomura really taking the not do great resolution and putting it in, like FF X. I just feel like we are due for it.

Feel free to pick apart....it's just speculation, nothing more.

V

V.A.T.13

Second.

BBS will definitely not end happy. I think Nomu is rehashing FF7 abit in KH.
KH = FF7
BBS = Before Crisis

I feel like the situations are going to be similar. The REAL story happens in BBS, while KH is just the side affects. Something like that.

Xehanort: 17

i also think Birth by sleep wilL have a unhappy ending.
kinda sad... i wanted to c Terra, Aqua and Ven togetheR in the End.

"We shalL Go TogetheR"

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Yeah. I'd have to agree as well. I mean, Nomura said this would be a darker game. Im pretty sure it was said someplace that even the keyblades would look darker than in the last games. (Which i'm kinda excited for. =D) And simply based on how angry the Lingering Spirit is, (The ES from Kh2FM) Obviously something bad happened.

I'm thinking the end of BBS is going to somehow involve showing us exactly how Sora came to get the keyblade in the first place. Or why Riku and Sora were the chosen ones you know? Something along those lines. To lead into Kh1.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
BBS will definatly have an unhappy ending. I will say it will end with Ven dying. Since we havent seen or heard of him in any KH game i say he dies and possibly Aqua as well.

Arcon-Death

well its apparent that we all think BBS wont end well, but it has to I suppose to give us KH series

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Judging from the BBS concept video, it doesn't seem to be a very promising for a happy ending. I think it'll be bittersweet at best.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
I think the best chance at a good ending will be some sort of sacrifice on the part of Ven, Aqua, and Terra.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Thats what i'm thinking is gonna happen. Ven and Aqua sacrificing themselves somehow. Like to defeat MX or something along those lines. Or to eliminate Kingdom Hearts. Something. Thus intensely angering Terra, leaving his "Lingering Spirit" behind in Sunset Horizons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back