• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ending Music question?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chilpol

After you defeated Riku, there are a bunch of movie(or cinematic? :) ), and after the credit for Disney,h.a.n.d, and SquareEnix, there is a picture of Roxas, Xion, and Axel. Here is the place I have question ...

What is the name of the song at that moment? It sounds so beautiful and yet full of emotion. It is that song that leaves me emptiness for the whole day...

Does anyone know that song's name? It is played on Piano though, my favorite instrument :p . I wanna learn that song but unfortunately I don't have the ability to play by ears, so I'm gonna need the song's name and music sheet ^^

Thanks for reading.

NumberVIII

There are many version of that song, isn't it?
The one played at the ending picture is more ... I dunno how to describe, but it is not the same as the song played at menu screen. ^_^
I think the piece at the ending is the piano part of this piece
YouTube - conurebleu songs 5 Dearly Beloved Kingdom Hearts
So calm and so beautiful :">

Yeah, I feel like they've taken that song and changed it up a bunch of times. I love it, it's so prettyyyy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back