• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Ending for my story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strawberry

I am writing a fanfiction, it is a crossover where Vanitas is the main villain, he also has a girlfriend (also pure evil) and familiar evil allies from various cartoon shows try to take over the world. Ventus and Roxas are twins in this story (please no bashing) I also given Ventus a girlfriend too.

Now back to the main post, i want the villains to succeed for a change, Axel (again don't bash) was a villain but turned against Vanitas after realizing that evil is no good and wants to be friends with Roxas again. My idea was to kill all the good guys off, Axel is killed by Vanitas' girlfriend and i was intending to leave Roxas alive and later marry Xion (sorry Rokunami fans),

Do you think it's wise to kill off two important and loved characters? it is fanfiction after all, how would you feel if both died and Xion was alone?

Also if all the good guys are killed off, who could finish off Vanitas and the evil doers for good? Roxas could manage to get away?

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Absolutely! It'd be really entertaining to see the good guys die and the villains rise. I'm a fan of Vanitas. So I'm entirely down with you killing off two important and loved characters! I wouldn't be broken hearted because, it's fanfiction. It'd be nice to see something different done to the characters. I also really like the idea of Roxas being alive and marrying Xion. :)

I'm not sure how to answer the last two questions per se, but it'd be pretty boss if say Xehanort felt Vanitas was taking his place as the main villain and decided to do some good in trying to stop him himself. Roxas, I'd love to see get away or rise to the stakes of stopping Vanitas, maybe. Either way, please write it because, I've love to read it, Strawberry. <3

Strawberry

Absolutely! It'd be really entertaining to see the good guys die and the villains rise. I'm a fan of Vanitas. So I'm entirely down with you killing off two important and loved characters! I wouldn't be broken hearted because, it's fanfiction. It'd be nice to see something different done to the characters. I also really like the idea of Roxas being alive and marrying Xion. :)

I'm not sure how to answer the last two questions per se, but it'd be pretty boss if say Xehanort felt Vanitas was taking his place as the main villain and decided to do some good in trying to stop him himself. Roxas, I'd love to see get away or rise to the stakes of stopping Vanitas, maybe. Either way, please write it because, I've love to read it, Strawberry. <3

Thank you so much Cinder XD

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Your welcome, Strawberry. If you ever want me to help you brainstorm more ideas for your fanfiction story, feel free to let me know through private messages! :)

Strawberry

Your welcome, Strawberry. If you ever want me to help you brainstorm more ideas for your fanfiction story, feel free to let me know through private messages! :)

Alright ^^ I did some scripts on a wiki page if you would like to read?

i will send them in PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back