• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ending fights TA

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zeeshan

at the end of kh2 you have to go through the big door and go through a series of fights, until you beat xemnas.
how fast can u do it? i got 13:31mins (excluding cutcscene time)

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Well, it depends a bit on the lvl of the player, right? A lvl 99 player will probably zip through the fights, like....idk.

What lvl were you?

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
umm, about 9-10 minutes, level 99.

I just finished re- playing KH2 just now. The only reason why it took me awhile was b/c I didn't stock up on Hi-Potions. And I was so close to dying once and my hp was getting low. and I kept using my magic on Session w/ Riku. =]

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
lol I've never really bothered to time myself... It's even worse on KH1 for me... Ansem scares me... Xemnas just makes me laugh lol...

Blue

home is where the heart is
I also never bothered to look how much time I needed for that.

But I guess I needed like 15 - 20 minutes?

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

it doesn't exactly concern level wise how you beat Xemnas fast, but how much strength you have. especially when you synthesize power boosts. More strength can cut chunks off the hp bar

Zubine

For the xemnas parts after the big door all together is 11 minutes and like 5 seconds. For Sephi its 3 minutes. Lv. 85 for sepi and 99 for xemnas

Chupacabra

(not final mix) lvl=99 att=109 def=100 magic=68. i do alot so i know how to do it fast

I guess everyone COULD beat Xemnas in a few minutes without the cutscenes and Sephy in a few seconds without trinity limit and these lame attacks.. I once tried to use as much power boosts as I could ..

like two hits=one HP bar

T

Twilight_Thorn

level doesnt really matter
i was only 75 and i took him down completely in less than 7 minutes
so very easy

about 10-12 minutes for me.

P.s. awesome sig; Terra is the coolest! XP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back