• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

End scene of ASAS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milh_Amethyz

I know this is being discuss in the Official RHG Thread so I seperated it from the topic.

Im sori if some one already posted this topic.

Some ppl said its Kairi but, Kairi's hair is red and the girl yous has a black hair.
Other said shes a concept of Kairi, Why SE made a concept of Kairi with long black hair? it doesn't make any sence.

Can anyone answer why?

11728285459067l.jpg

RikuOfDarkness

I still think it's kairi, it could maybe the lighting effects or something. Or maybe she dyes her hair... lol, doubt it.

KH:CoM, for me, revealed the part about the meteor in Kairi's past when she met Sora and Riku. Since the girl at the beach at the end of ASAS is looking at a meteor fall, I reckon it's Kairi.

Milh_Amethyz

KH:CoM, for me, revealed the part about the meteor in Kairi's past when she met Sora and Riku. Since the girl at the beach at the end of ASAS is looking at a meteor fall, I reckon it's Kairi.

but thats Naminé he saw. Naminé modified Sora's memory RR.

RikuOfDarkness

I read in another post though (can't rememebr where), that the Meteor detail is actually true.

Soemthign about a Meteor fell the night that Kairi was sent to Destiny Islands by Ansem, I belive it is revealed in the Final Mix version. Can soemone confirm this?

RikuOfDarkness

I dare say a meteor has a long tail when enterign the atmosphere if it is big enough, depends how much debris it's losing.

As for her being more mature, it could still be Kairi. Even the BFU (said to be Riku) looks alot more mature than Riku does.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
That is a concept of Kairi. And her hair is not black. It just looks like it due to the CGI effects and lighting.

It is not Tifa. Tifa is not important to the KH storyline so why would they show her? FF Characters are just side characters.

Plus the girl and Kairi has similar poses/stances and outfits and they are both on islands. Denying the obvious is just stupid. It's Kairi accept it and get over it.

Plus they obviously scrapped that look and gave Kairi the new RHG look. So ppl should move on about ASAS Kairi.

RikuOfDarkness

I agree. It seems very obvious that this was Kairi, she has obviously been "revamped" since that concept of her.

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Kairi did arive on the night of the meteor shower, and u dont need Final Mix to know. In the flashback when u get swallowed by Monstro little Sora tells little Riku while walking out of the cave, "Hey you know that new girl at the mayor's house? SHe arrived on the night of the meteor shower!"

Milh_Amethyz

Kairi did arive on the night of the meteor shower, and u dont need Final Mix to know. In the flashback when u get swallowed by Monstro little Sora tells little Riku while walking out of the cave, "Hey you know that new girl at the mayor's house? SHe arrived on the night of the meteor shower!"

that when Naminé starting to modify his memory and remember in tarzan when yoou have to find six slots there is one slot that show the castle Oblivion from the KH-Com.

That is a concept of Kairi. And her hair is not black. It just looks like it due to the CGI effects and lighting.

It is not Tifa. Tifa is not important to the KH storyline so why would they show her? FF Characters are just side characters.

Plus the girl and Kairi has similar poses/stances and outfits and they are both on islands. Denying the obvious is just stupid. It's Kairi accept it and get over it.

Plus they obviously scrapped that look and gave Kairi the new RHG look. So ppl should move on about ASAS Kairi.

then how can you explain the long hair RHG has short hair.....DENG

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
BECAUSE THEY CHANGED HER APPEARANCE. just like how they got rid of the Unknown coat of the DWU and made him the BHK.

ASAS Kairi = early version of KH2 Kairi; appearance was scrapped
RHG = Current Kairi.

remember in tarzan when yoou have to find six slots there is one slot that show the castle Oblivion from the KH-Com.

IT WASN'T CASTL;E OBLIVION IT WAS HOLLOW BASTION.

Geez, when will people learn. This was proven many times.

SorasKingdom

well...it depends on your definition of live.
Milh_Amethyz said:
that when Naminé starting to modify his memory and remember in tarzan when yoou have to find six slots there is one slot that show the castle Oblivion from the KH-Com.

then how can you explain the long hair RHG has short hair.....DENG

what are u talkin about? Namine was not even existant in KH1. she was only in CoM. so that was kairi they were talkin about

and KL, that wasnt Hollow Bastion. That was the castle in twilight town.
since when has Hollow Bastion EVER had trees? never... and guess what, the Castle in TT has trees. i even replayed KH to compare them, and it was a compleat match.

watch. take the time to Re-beat KH to the oart when you get to tarzans level. compare the slide to this. http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/gallery/details.php?image_id=1863 you'll find your answer

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
and KL, that wasnt Hollow Bastion. That was the castle in twilight town.
since when has Hollow Bastion EVER had trees? never... and guess what, the Castle in TT has trees. i even replayed KH to compare them, and it was a compleat match.

Ummm no that was HB before it was corrupt.

There was a whole topic on it and it was proved. Kairi (whose heart was in Sora) remembered the uncorrupt castle of HB that looked exactly like that. The castle in TT didn't even exist when they made that part.

Milh_Amethyz

what are u talkin about? Namine was not even existant in KH1. she was only in CoM. so that was kairi they were talkin about

Why dont you play the KH-CoM the intro is showing the castle Oblivion its the same from the slot and Sora said "That picture looks so famillar but thats strange i never went out from my Island" i think that what he said or you can watch the trailer of CoM if you dont want to play it.......

Oh and the picture its said its the Organization's Hide-Out

Last edited:

RikuOfDarkness

Also, they must have had soem idea of a sequal in mind when producing KH1 since they did a very well done, fully rendered concept video for a secret.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Ok the castle in the slides is HB before its corruption... there is no way its Castle Oblivion because CO doesn't have trees, The picture in the slide also can't be TT castle cause TT wasn't even thought of back then... I should know cause I played KH today from the start of Deep Jungle to the end of Agrabah, And if this isn't enough proof... KL told us of a topic about HB before its corruption so go find that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back