• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

End of the World would've been a better final world? Based upon final world appearance patterns.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

5glitchers5

Awards
Let's look at the patterns of worlds that are in the game.
If End of the World was in KH 3D it would create more of a pattern for the Xehanort Saga.
Example:

• End of the Worlds (KH, KH 3D).
  • Castle Oblivion (KH COM, KH Coded).
  • The World That Never Was (KH DAYS, KH 2).
  • The Keyblade Graveyard (KH BBS, KH 3).
  • A pattern would've been formed if End of the World returned for KH 3D. Basically each final world appears twice if they used this rather than The World That Never Was.

End of the World still could've worked because it's story can be similar to Traverse Town as well as it could be a "scarier" world and I can imagine seeing the Nightmares just have taken over completely. The music could've been ...

• End of the Dream.
  • Fragments of Nightmares.
Both could've been awesome Destati remixes and they definitely represent the 10th Anniversary of Kingdom Hearts. Also the room, 'Where Nothings Gather' can still exist via one of the world Terminus's. We already saw how a small part of other worlds played a part in End of the World in KH 1, so I don't see why this couldn't have worked? We fought Ansem, Seeker of Darkness in End of the World which was also the remnants of Destiny Islands. I personally think this would've made the game a little better. What do you guys think? Also they could've made it to where when Riku enters the real world for a short time, we get to fight some heartless! :biggrin:

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
But End of the World is no more?

EotW was a compilation of destroyed worlds so it no longer exists. All the worlds were restored at the end of KH1 and as far as we know, it didn't have a heart. That's why we've never seen it again.

5glitchers5

Awards
But End of the World is no more?

EotW was a compilation of destroyed worlds so it no longer exists. All the worlds were restored at the end of KH1 and as far as we know, it didn't have a heart. That's why we've never seen it again.

It still could've worked. Before KH 3D The World the Never Was was thought to be destroyed too. There could be a Story behind it. Maybe this time it's a nightmare of the worlds? Made from the Darkness of Dreams in the Dream Realm? Basically it gets revived as a "Dream Eater" World. Or they could use Time Travel, as what if the remanents of the End of the World that was pure darkness got sent somewhere else? I mean with Normura I'm sure a guy like him if he wanted to could've easily put it into the game and give it a little back story just like he revived Traverse Town for KH 3D.

Gram

Banned
Awards
But wasn't End of the World also described as a "heartless" world?

Goofy said:
This is a Heartless world, so maybe it’ll just disappear.

If that's the case then it existing in any form would be impossible since things like dreams and any other liking of revivals require a heart.
As for time travel why would they time travel back to the EotW? The Xehanorts gathered at The World That Never Was for a reason:

— In other words, Ansem and Xemnas were, at the same time, existing in the time and space of KH3D as well as having returned to their true human form after being destroyed?

Nomura: Yes, it does turn out that way. However, as I said before, ‘The World That Never Was’, where the thirteen all met, is a special space. The mechanics behind how they were all able to exist at the same time is a mystery. From KH1 on, Ansem has returned no matter how many times he has been defeated, perhaps the same sort of thing happened.

We don't know the mystery but we do know that they gathered at TWTNW because of said mystery.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Even the example of Traverse Town is different though, like, it's a refuge world. It wasn't contrived that it appeared in 3D because after KH its state of existence was questionable, unlike with End of the World which was just outright destroyed.

5glitchers5

Awards
Even the example of Traverse Town is different though, like, it's a refuge world. It wasn't contrived that it appeared in 3D because after KH its state of existence was questionable, unlike with End of the World which was just outright destroyed.
I found out in The World That Never Was that they go to a dream version of the real world. Basically my new idea of the final world is called "The Nightmare". Riku goes to End of the World, and Sora goes to The World That Never Was. Basically they would be "fake" dream worlds created by Young Xehanort in order get them off the the path in the MoM Exam. Here's how it could go.
Maybe made off their memories, or data gathered based on Time Travel?

• Sora still arrives at The World That Never Was and the cutscene with Xigbar and Young Xehanort happens the same way.
  • Riku goes to the End of the World confused how he can still be there considering the World was destroyed.
  • Sora's Story happens the same way only Xemnas is fought in Castle as Sora can also go the the Castle areas.
  • Riku does End of the World like areas and then fights the Anti-Black Coat, and Ansem there.
  • Both dream mockups have Dream Eaters ONLY (Except Ansem, and Xemnas).
  • I used to hate Dream Eaters, but now I think they are PERFECT for KH 3D, or the realm of sleep to be honest (off topic hehe).
  • A new Keyblad you can get called Kingdom Key S (Similar to Kingdom Key D, has different Colors, and it has something to do with sleep).
  • The themes for the World The Never Was for Sora is still "Sacred Distance" and "Deep Drop".
  • The themes for Riku are epic "Destati" remixes and they consist of "End of the Dream", and "Fragments of Nightmares".
  • When Riku ends of in the real world after beating Ansem, Seeker of Darkness, he ends up in "The Alley to Between" rather than "Memory's Skyscrapper". "You can do flow motion and go to the top of Memory's Skyscraper as there can be Secret Treasure there! The enemies are Shadow's and NeoShadows and Darkside is a boss at Memory's Skytscrapper with "Destiny's Force" from KH BBS.
  • The themes for the real world part of The World That Never Was are "Sacred Moon", and Deep Drive" from KH 2.
  • The Brink of Despair is bigger like in KH 2.
  • You get to visit some areas in the Castle That Never Was and the enemies are Dusks, Creepers, Snipers, Berserkers, and Sorcerers. Twilight Thorn still gets to appear as a boss here because of this with the music "Tension Rising". When you get to the area you once fought Xigbar in KH 2, a top there is a secret door that allows you go go through this hallway, and the "Grey Area" from KH Days.
  • You then go through the Secret Passage which takes you to "Where Nothings Gather" where the rest of the game happens normally.
  • Darkside and Twilight Thorn both have Flowmotion. You can grind on the arms of Darkside, and grind around the Throns of Twilight Thorn.
  • Just like in the Xemnas battle, you can wall-bounce off the magical cubes of Sorcerers and poll-swing around the club/ claymores of Barkers nobodies and Berserkers are big enemies so you can poll-swing around them to back them off just like you do with Kuma Panda's, etc.

So what do you think? If I was Normura that's exactly how I would do the final world. On you map it would like like an amalgam of End of The World and the World That Never Was. :wink:

Gram

Banned
Awards
Sleeping Worlds are made from the heart of that world being trapped in sleep. There is no "nightmare" worlds just sleeping ones. Nightmares take form in bad Dream Eaters who feeding dreams as Yen Sid explains. (with kind DEs eating the nightmares)

Also Xehanort is powerful but he doesn't have the godlike power to literally make worlds.

5glitchers5

Awards
Sleeping Worlds are made from the heart of that world being trapped in sleep. There is no "nightmare" worlds just sleeping ones. Nightmares take form in bad Dream Eaters who feeding dreams as Yen Sid explains. (with kind DEs eating the nightmares)

Also Xehanort is powerful but he doesn't have the godlike power to literally make worlds.

Still Riku DID enter the real world with the dream Eatrers because Sora hasn't woken up. My idea of how the real world-part of The World The Never Was wasn't so bad.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Still Riku DID enter the real world with the dream Eatrers because Sora hasn't woken up. My idea of how the real world-part of The World The Never Was wasn't so bad.

DEs following Riku into the real world though has nothing to do with anything. DEs are a far cry from a whole world or the colossal heart one holds. Like any heart you can set the conditions for it to grow but you can't outright make one from scratch.

5glitchers5

Awards
DEs following Riku into the real world though has nothing to do with anything. DEs are a far cry from a whole world or the colossal heart one holds. Like any heart you can set the conditions for it to grow but you can't outright make one from scratch.

I understand. Honestly they could've made the game come out on the 10th Anniversary for every country as the release date. The game wasn't bad, but it could've been a little better. There WAS an opportunity to fight some heartless and nobodies in the end game for example, or a couple of more secret bosses that could've been added. I'm not complaining, but it would be awesome of more games used the potential they have. Hopefully KH III takes it's time to become one of the best KH games around. :biggrin:

Gram

Banned
Awards
I think we all feel that DDD could've been done better. TuT

5glitchers5

Awards
I think we all feel that DDD could've been done better. TuT

Too bad there will never be a Final Mix as it's not a numbered KH game. KH BBS was considered "KH 0" by Normura so it had a Final Mix. I can imagine KH III will probably have a final mix, and a future HD Collection with it, KH 3D and some other game I can imagine it being in the future. Still it's possible to see it in HD soon, but right now I don't expect that to be around anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back