• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

End of the World = Enchanted dominion?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathkeeper512

Ok, so in KH1 the End of the World is the heartless home world. Heartless are the creatures that are the dark part of people's hearts, and heartless are formed when a person submits to the darkness in their heart. The End of the World and TWTNW go hand in hand: TWTNW is pretty much the nobody world of the End of the World. In BBS, Enchanted Dominion is going to be one of the worlds. And what famous witch is from Enchanted Dominion? None other than Malifecient. We know that during the time of BBS Maleficent had control over the power of darkness, but as time went on it took control over her. The End of the world is a world made of darkness: So is enchanted Dominion. Now the main point of my theory: The corridoors in The End of the World look SOOO much like the workings of Malificent. Every object is covered in darkness and theres thorns everywhere. In my opinion... Theres way to much these worlds have in common to not be the same place. Maleficent is a ruler of darkness, these 2 worlds are basically darkness. Sorry if this theory is hard to under stand, i just thought of it now and had trouble explaining it, but ill try to think of a way to explain it more clearer. So tell me what you think?

And sorry if this has been presented before.

Last edited by a moderator:

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Well considering the End of the World is where the remains of world taken by the heartless go, I'm going to say no.
They aren't the same world as elements of other destroyed worlds can be seen there.
If you look carefully there is a stone with Cinderella's castle on it, and the house the 3 fairies used in Sleeping Beauty. And more, I just haven't been there in a while and can't remember.

Unless that was the first world overtaken and because the base for the cluster of other worlds taken. Then it might be possible.

Awkward Squid

Careful with the double posting.

The End of the World is one of the 'unrelated-to-Disney' worlds purely designed for the game; (Such as Traverse Town, Twilight Town, TWTNW, etc.) I doubt it has any relations with the Enchanted Dominion.

And the reason several of the designs look similar is because Nomura is just reusing a few of his designs. That's just how he is :p

Xenin

Banned
Lol see the problem is very few games are that planned ahead. Maybe a few but unfortunatly not KH. Nomura said himself he didn't have a true game plan for KH it was more like an expirement but if it did well he said he make more and start designing complex ideas. At that time I highly doubt it was something like that. In fact enchanted domain was being disscused they didn't exactly know if they wanted to do that. Now I could be wrong in all that and you may be right. All we can do is wait right.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
The End of the World is a by-product of the Heartless; Maleficent never indicated that she knew about it. In fact, the only person that did know about it early on was Ansem SoD, and he was using Maleficent for personal gain. Maleficent has little to nothing to do with the creation of The End of the World and is only very loosely connected to it by unknowingly helping to create it through her control of the Heartless. Also, IIRC, The End of the World only appeared after Maleficent in her dragon form was defeated.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
End of the World actually is Enchanted Dominion. Well, parts of it, anyway. In the rooms leading up to the last battle, fragments of the worlds can be seen on the walls--including several cliff-buffs and trees from the Sleeping Beauty movie.

Now, you may say, "Raz, how do you know that those trees are from Enchanted Dominion???"
Trust me, I know the art-style of the film very well. It's all very unique. :3

Oathkeeper512

[End of the World actually is Enchanted Dominion. Well, parts of it, anyway. In the rooms leading up to the last battle, fragments of the worlds can be seen on the walls--including several cliff-buffs and trees from the Sleeping Beauty movie.

Now, you may say, "Raz, how do you know that those trees are from Enchanted Dominion???"
Trust me, I know the art-style of the film very well. It's all very unique. :3 OTE]
Haha yeah that is basically what i was thinking :)

popcornlion

How could a Dominion turn into the End of the World?
Wouldnt the Enchanted Dominion be Unversed wordl?

αsiя

space coke
We don't even know whats going to happen to Enchanted Dominion
Something could happen since its the origins of Maleficent

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Wasn't it said that TEOTW was a Nobody world because it had no heart?

That world was a cluster of many words so it probably had parts of ED but the whole thing is of several deffernt worlds

Last edited:

CCs_No1_Fanboy

Wasn't it said that TEOTW was a Nobody would because it had no heart?

That world was a cluster of many words so it probably had parts of ED but the whole thing is of several deffernt worlds

What?! Worlds cant be Nobodies. ALL worlds have hearts. When it's heart is taken, it gets destroyed and clusters of it form with other destroyed worlds. There's no such thing as a Nobody world. There is a world where Nobodies take over, but the world itself isn't a Nobody.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
What?! Worlds cant be Nobodies. ALL worlds have hearts. When it's heart is taken, it gets destroyed and clusters of it form with other destroyed worlds. There's no such thing as a Nobody world. There is a world where Nobodies take over, but the world itself isn't a Nobody.

I didn't mean that it was literaly a Nobody. I ment that since The End of the World has no heart it's something like a Nobody.

jonXjon

I think it was said that End of the World is pieces of all the worlds that fell to darkness in the game. Plus everyone else have proved how your theory is wrong.

So nope.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
End of the World had pieces from Castle of Dreams, Dwarf Woodlands, and I believe Beast's Castle as well.

It's what's left of the worlds taken by the Heartless, it isn't specifically Enchanted Dominion.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
It may have ED, but the end of the world is whats left from all the worlds taken by the heartless. so it has probably most of the worlds in BBS. Also it is unrelated to disney like Traverse Town, Twilight Town, and TWTNW,

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
End of the World is definitely not enchanted dominion.
1) Enchanted Dominion is a disney world and the final world has never been a disney world. i dont think they'd change that
2) End of the World is the Embodiment of all darkness. It represented the consumation of the worlds which is why there where beings from other worlds such as Chernabog.
3) Heartless are out to destroy and murder others. They want all worlds to be consumed by Darkness and End of the World is the embodiment of that, so all the things you see at EotW are fragments of other worlds (hint:the background battle music is Fragments of Sorrow)

I don't want to sound like a smart elic or something I just wanted to point out the fallacies in this. Lol though, I used to think that the area under Bald Mountain was The Village from Night on Bald Mountain.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back