• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

End of KH and beginning of KH2 and other stuff

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shining Wisdom

Where did sora go when him and kairi got seperated after you beat ansem's heartless and how did SDG get in those pods? And Roxas left the org bcuz he saw the wrong doing of the org? and how would he not like what the org was doing to others i mean he doesnt have emotion right?

Ienzo_VI

Play KH: Chain of Memories. Roxas left for different reasons like because he wanted to meet Sora, he didn't feel right in the Organization, and other reasons that will probably be revealed in 358/2 Days

Last edited:

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Yeah your best bet is to play CoM, as for the Roxas thing, I'm not quite sure, haven't play a KH game in awhile

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Sora was on the path he was on in the end of KH, got into a castle, lost his memories, and had Kairi's nobody help him regain his memories by putting him to sleep for a year; that's KH: CoM (Sora's story) in a nutshell.

metalyoshi9

Where did sora go when him and kairi got seperated after you beat ansem's heartless and how did SDG get in those pods?

I don't have much to add to this part, but yes, CoM.

And Roxas left the org bcuz he saw the wrong doing of the org?

I seriously doubt it. He still seems to regard Axel as a friend, at least when he does recognize him at the end of his week in KH2. Also, there's absolutely nothing to support that he thought what they were doing was evil, while Roxas' mind is always going back to Sora, why he has the Keyblade, who he really is, etc.

and how would he not like what the org was doing to others i mean he doesnt have emotion right?

Well that's all debatable.
It's been suggested he actually has a Heart, maybe even Ven's.
But I'm not getting into that.

I think what IS undeniable is that he is special for a Nobody, and certainly at least seems to feel more emotion than the others.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
358/2 days will reveal Roxas' absence and all that cool stuff about Roxas. RE:Chain of Memories is probably a game you need to pick up. The story plot actually explains what happens after Kingdom Hearts, not Kingdom Hearts 2...I know the title fooled me but I had a friend who knew about KH more then I did, so yeah...KH: RE:COM is the PS2 version of the Chain of Memories that was originally released on Game Boy Advance, if you didn't know by the way.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
With the other Heart in Riku... What? Or do you just mean Sora or what are you talking about?

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
I think she means Repliku; if that's the case, a few references to him would be pretty neat.
i mean he doesnt have emotion right?
Nobodies can still act like the have emotions (they can even fool themselves into thinking so).

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
That's been shown, and it's been said multiple times that Riku Replica has a Heart, whether it's fake or not is up to discussion. But either way, with that Heart, although maybe not directly attributable to it, he shows a range of emotions seemingly genuine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back