• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

End of CoM

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Life~

The old member
dark_palladin said:
i need to know if there is a script somewhere of both ends of CoM (regular and Reverse Birth), and if not could someone make a script and put it in this thread
I need to know if there is a script somewhere of both endings of CoM. Regular and reverse Birth mode are what i am refering to as "endings". If someone can not find them, make a script and put it on this thread.

That is how it should be written for people to look at the thread, and reply to it. You dont want to be known as a noob.

Why would we waste our time typing an ending of both endings of the game? Play the game and beat it, and then you will know the endings.

Doushitemo

This site has both Sora and Riku's endings, but it is the screen captures, not actual text. If you want a text version, you can read the whole script here: http://db.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbadvance/file/kingdom_hearts_com_script.txt
(You'll have to copy and paste the link into the address bar, because otherwise it will come up with an error.)

Last edited:

fjurbanski

Riku and Mickey walk out of Castle Oblivion wearing the same outfits as the Order members. They walk up to Diz who is standing at the crossroads.

Riku(to Diz): What are you making me choose now?

Diz: will you take the road to the light?(he looks at the left road) Or the road to darkness?(he looks at the middle road)

Riku: Neither. I'm taking the middle road.

Diz: You mean the twilight road to nightfall?

Riku: No, the road to dawn.

Then it goes to the credits. I don't remember Sora's. I haven't played his story as much as Riku's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back