• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

End Game Stats

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Critical Mode
Level 49
Most Used Form: Limit Form
Most Used Summon: Chicken Little (1 time)
Times Used Anti Form: 11
Times Helped by Mickey: 4

how about yours?

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
I don't remember mine at the top of my head, but at the very least, I remember that I was at level 99, was saved by Mickey two times and had used Peter Pan the most.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Critical Mode
Level 79
Most Used Form: Final Form
Times Used Anti Form: 19
Times Helped by Mickey: 2

Hakan Xatos

Awards
I need to look again but I think I was level 56, most used form was Limit, don't know Anti form count, saved by Mickey once. It actually wasn't the Xaldin fight but the Cerberus fight I needed him lol.
had used Peter Pan the most.
Me too, but isn't he the only one that's good? I remember using him in that one Underworld cup over and over again.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
I need to look again but I think I was level 56, most used form was Limit, don't know Anti form count, saved by Mickey once. It actually wasn't the Xaldin fight but the Cerberus fight I needed him lol.

Me too, but isn't he the only one that's good? I remember using him in that one Underworld cup over and over again.

From what I recall people telling me, both Stitch and Chicken Little are OP in their own respective ways as well. I know the former is used a fair bit in order to get the most points in the Underdrome.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
All we need to agree on is that Genie stinks.

Actually I find Genie has the best limit breaks for enemy groups, as far as the summons are concerned. Chicken Little's is gimmicky and ineffective, I'm not sure Stich's was meant to be effective outside the arena (are we sure it was meant to effective even in the arena? I think that might have been a lucky accident) and using Peter's limit just costs you precious time with Tinker Bell's healing. Oh sure, use the Limits just before the Summons end, but that's a limited application.

Unfortunately, if you have foresight and MP, you can pack your own Limits ahead of time, so Genie comes up looking silly.

Hakan Xatos

Awards
All we need to agree on is that Genie stinks.

Actually I find Genie has the best limit breaks for enemy groups, as far as the summons are concerned. Chicken Little's is gimmicky and ineffective, I'm not sure Stich's was meant to be effective outside the arena (are we sure it was meant to effective even in the arena? I think that might have been a lucky accident) and using Peter's limit just costs you precious time with Tinker Bell's healing. Oh sure, use the Limits just before the Summons end, but that's a limited application.

Unfortunately, if you have foresight and MP, you can pack your own Limits ahead of time, so Genie comes up looking silly.

Well I never liked Genie. Actually I didn't like any on them to care to look up how to use them unless I had too. Is it weird saying that I liked KH1 summons better?

Edit: Sorry I'm going off topic! I'll stop

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Actually I find Genie has the best limit breaks for enemy groups, as far as the summons are concerned. Chicken Little's is gimmicky and ineffective, I'm not sure Stich's was meant to be effective outside the arena (are we sure it was meant to effective even in the arena? I think that might have been a lucky accident).

Stitch can be horribly overpowered when you use him right.
When your HP is in the red, Stitch always uses Ukelele which in normal fights will instantly heal you (as Ukelele produces HP orbs in normal battle) and in the arena will allow you to meet all of Jiminy's requirements in one or two rounds.

Stitch refills periodically your MP by licking the MP bar so you can be very trigger happy with magic when he's out.
When you're in MP reload phase (red MP bar) it takes Stitch usually only 1 or 2 seconds to notice, crawl over the screen to your MP bar and instantly refill it by licking it.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
Stitch refills periodically your MP by licking the MP bar so you can be very trigger happy with magic when he's out.
When you're in MP reload phase (red MP bar) it takes Stitch usually only 1 or 2 seconds to notice, crawl over the screen to your MP bar and instantly refill it by licking it.

This is exactly why he is the best summon to use when leveling up the Summon Gauge against Mushroom V in Agrabah (at least I think it's V anyway).

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Okay back on topic, since I just beat the game.

Critical Mode
Level 51
Jiminy's Journal: 85%
Healed Party: 69 times
Saved by Mickey: 6 times
Most used Drive: Valour (41)
AntiForm: 18
Summon: Chicken Little (7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back