• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

End-game keyblades discussion.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DefiantHeart

Awards
Just a thread to discuss possible end-game keyblades for the future, and discuss what could possibly make them different and better then the older keyblades.

I personally thought, what if they had Destiny's Embrace be the first "pure" Upright only keyblade, that can use any elemental medal combination and retain the same multipliers? Then there could be Ultima Weapon being a "pure" Reverse only keyblade that can use any elemental medal combination and retain the same multipliers. Reason why I thought of these two being the end-game keyblade options, is because of the strange emphasis of Kairi medals being powerful in the game, and Ultima Weapon of course being the end-game keyblade in most of the KH games. What do chu guys think?

Muke

whatever
Awards
End-game Keyblade? What about Ultima?

It can have grey slots like Moogle O' Glory in KH x. I think that'd be cool

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
TBH I've been hoping we get Oathkeeper and Oblivion as Pure Alignment blades for a while (Mainly because I really want Oblivion). As for Ultima Weapon, if they ever do make it into the game, it would be really fitting to give it flat 3x Multipliers on all 5 slots that work with anything and go from there, requiring bunches of all 3 Gems or even more Orichalcum through events to upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back