• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

End boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyblade_Master1

HeartBreakKingdom said:
If I had to guess anyone...I'd say either Ansem , DiZ , or one of the Unknowns. =P.

I have to agree with you. I would seem it would be diz or one of the unkowns.

Oogie Boogie

I'm going for Ansem again seen as he is still alive nad he was the last boss on the first.

DragonRider1234

kerobaroes said:
diz is ansem's shell dancbanks, so if your saying ansem is good, think again. while i think that some of the members may have better intentions then others, i don't think the org it's self is good. so saying that it is all marluxia's fault is so flawed!

wat does it say that in CoM. because i could have sworn that Ansem might be workin for Diz. it could be the other way around, that ansem is Diz's shell.

Eck0

If diz is Ansem's shell, than how about this: Ansem cast off his body for darkness and whatnot, so Diz must be the good half, cause Riku himself said that Diz's darkness was not as great as Ansem's. As for the final boss, I'm leaning toward it being Axel. Well, they said that it wasn't gonna be the last game (So I asummed they won't throw the main baddie as the last boss) and they said he had a big part.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
wat does it say that in CoM. because i could have sworn that Ansem might be workin for Diz. it could be the other way around, that ansem is Diz's shell.
vexen i think says, something like, diz is ansem but he isn't, other members give it away also.

If diz is Ansem's shell, than how about this: Ansem cast off his body for darkness and whatnot, so Diz must be the good half, cause Riku himself said that Diz's darkness was not as great as Ansem's. As for the final boss, I'm leaning toward it being Axel. Well, they said that it wasn't gonna be the last game (So I asummed they won't throw the main baddie as the last boss) and they said he had a big part.
it is he cast off his heart, not body, and a shell is body and soul, so no it is not his "good" side.

Edmpunk

i think it should be a character or someone we have never heard of. like "true darkness" and maybe you could fight darkness that takes different forms...? just a thought.

but i swear if the last boss is Ansem i will go crazy. he was the last boss in kh1 and kh:com on riku's story. its someone elses turn.

Demonflare

Since it's a rpg it will have at least two different forms. So i was thinking if diz is ansem's shell than the first form would be diz, and the second form would be ansem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back