• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Enchanted

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cboy305

I was just wondering if anyone plans on seeing this movie. I saw it today and it was better than I expected.:thumbup:

kago

i had plans to see it ever since word got out on it. i also want to see if this princess movie lives up to it's classic princess movies.

Haku

<3
My parents took my little sister to go see it yesterday and they said that it was worth seeing.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
finally, after 75 years, disney actually hit the bulls-eye this time.

i actually like this one. when disney made this one, it broke the mold.

i mean you a princess who part Snow White, part Cinderella and part Aurora

an evil queen who is a cross between the Wicked Queen from Snow White and Maleficent.

and most of all, the story takes place in the last place any fairy tale would take place, modern day New York

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
and wait till you see the prince. geesh talk about having a one track mind.

i tell ya, this movie's for the record books.

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
I watched it! IT WAS SO ENTERTAINING!

Amy Adams plays the Disney-ish girl and she is SO GOOD! Great actress! Looked, sang, spoke, sounded, moved and behaved like she came right out of Snow White.

All the characters were iconic and lively! The animation was adorable (I'm a sucker for great art and animation). And I have the little "How does she know that you luv hah?" song stuck in my head.

This movie is funny, especially if you are a Disney fan. Worth seeing!

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
I absolutely adored this movie. It's not a movie that's just for the little kids, a lot of older people are seeing it as well, but it's still appropriate for younger kids, this is a true "all audience" movie. The acting was amazing, so was the dragon and the art, and I loved how all the disney characteristics were incorporated into this. I want to go see it again, it was that good. It really makes me happy just to think about.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
my sister said that this movie was predictable. but i don't give a hoot about what she said. i think the movie's a hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back