• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Emotional Kingdom Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku Fan1415

Hey, so I'd like to know: what scene in any of the Kingdom Hearts games (excluding Birth By Sleep; please don't include that game; I haven't gotten it yet) has made you emotional? Can be any emotion: Laugh, cry, get angry, etc.

THERE WILL BE SPOILERS!!!!!

For me:

KH: Very beginning, Donald waking Goofy up with Thunder, I thought it was funny.

KH: When Sora loses his heart, I thought it was really sad, especially when Kairi wakes up only to see him disappear

KH:ReCoM: At the end, when Sora goes into the pod, and Namine says, "Until then, I'll be in your heart", and a tear slides down her cheek, I just thought it was the saddest thing ever. I really love Namine.

KH2: When Kairi gets kidnapped (again), very antidramatic. Seriously? Axel just walks over, grabs her, drags her through the dark portal. I was kinda pissed at that. My first thought was, "SERIOUSLY!? It's THAT easy to kidnap Kairi!?"

KH2: When Goofy comes up in Hollow Bastion after getting hit by the rock, and Donald whacks him, "That hurt, too!" LOL

KH2: In the Dark Realm, where Goofy says, "Are ya sure ya wanna open....that? Are ya sure ya wanna eat.....that?" I thought it was so funny that Donald just doesn't think things through.

KH2: When Sora is talking to Saix in Hollow Bastion, "I see....so you do care for her. In that case, the answer is no." I was so pissed, and ready to kick Saix's ass (which I did in The World That Never Was).

KH:358/2 Days: Xion's death just made me really sad, I thought that was really tragic.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
KH2: When Kairi gets kidnapped (again), very antidramatic. Seriously? Axel just walks over, grabs her, drags her through the dark portal. I was kinda pissed at that. My first thought was, "SERIOUSLY!? It's THAT easy to kidnap Kairi!?"

Actually, I was laughing at that scene because Olette wasn't doing anything.

The ending of KH1, where Riku told Sora to 'take care of her' made me tear up. Also when Kairi finds the drawing in the cave and she chuckles but a tear slides down her cheek made me cry the first time, then I just felt sad.

When Sora and Riku meet again in KH2 in The World That Never Was, I cried twice. I laughed when Goofy died in Radiant Garden by the rock that hit him.

OH, also laughed when Kairi and Namine were running in The World That Never Was before getting caught by Saix. They ran so funny.

Radar

Bronze Member
The piano version of Hikari that played right after Sora released his heart in Hollow Bastion in kh1.

Near the end of Days, when Xion and Roxas are atop the clock tower and she reveals her plan and face to him.

Re:CoM: when Riku Replica dissapears.

Those were all touching scenes for me, and since I cant put any BBS ones on the list I guess that's all for now.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
there's a lot of moments like that but I don't thinka anyone have mensioned when Sora and Kairi talking ("Don't ever change") and when Riku talks about going to other worlds

don't know exactly what I'm feeling then but there's sure a lot of emotions

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
KH1: -The ending, when I was I kid, made me cry. T^T
I was quite the emotinal eleven year old.
-When Sora lost his heart and Donal and Goofy didn't do anything till last minute. I got pissed.

kingdomkey96

Omniversally considered a badass.
KH: sora stabbing himself to save kairi
KH com: riku replica's death adn the way sora just left donald and goofy, that pissed me off.
Kh 2: roxas saying his vacation was over and sora crying when he met riku(that was both sad and funny) oh and the fight between roxas and sora that was intense.
Kh 358 2 days: xion's death and every scene where axel showed how much he cared about the two of them :'(

Winterborn

the scene in kh1 were sora stabs himself and kairi wakes up, it was realy intense.
have to play kh2 again to know.
in re:con it was when riku replica disappeared, he was awesome :'(

Apollo

Silver Member
KH1: The end of the game

KH2: The end of the Roxas story

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
BBS secret ending mainly, but also the Remembrance scene with Roxas and Axel.

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com
KH: I can't remember which scenes have struck a chord in me, but I think Riku at the end saying to Sora, "Take care of her", made me sad. It didn't make me cry though, just made me feel sad in general.

KH Re:CoM: The Zexion death scene. Oh goodness, the Zexionn death scene. I didn't know what to make of that, especially for a Disney game. But then again, Disney hasn't always been on the bright side...

And then there's the scene of Marluxia with Namine, where Marly pats Namine's shoulder while she's sitting in her chair looking scared, gives her the creepy look, and I forgot what he said to her. I didn't like the ephebophile (pedophile is the wrong term) vibe I got from that scene. It just gave me the creeps.

I loved all of the Larxene and Axel scenes, how Larxene was flirtatious towards Axel.

All of the scenes with Sora, Repliku, and Namine just break my heart, especially for Repliku.

The ending was sad, too.

KH 358/2 Days: The "Roxas...that's a stick" scene makes me laugh. XD And Roxas is holding a huge stick that he got out of nowhere, too. All of the RAX moments are so cute and sad. And uggh the ending, the ending made me sad. D:

All of the Axel and Saix scenes break my heart.

KH2: When Goofy "died". I know he'll be brought back to life because there's no way Disney would let one of their iconic characters die, but still...sad scene was sad. :'(

All of the Demyx scenes melted my heart, well except for his termination scene. That broke my heart.

The scene where Belle hits Xaldin and manages to grab the rose out of his hand was so awesome. I cheered for Belle. 8D

Axel's death made me sad, but didn't make me cry. In fact, none of the Kingdom Hearts games so far has made me cry. I probably would have cried at the end of Days, if I just didn't spoil myself beforehand. :p

khluva010

Nice Ascot!
on the playground is where I spent most of my days
wow this thread gets brought up every year I swear haha but anyhow for me:

KH1 ending was pretty sad when I saw it
KH1 secret ending was really intense when I first watched it
KH2 merlantica level had me cracking up for the most part. I was like "is this level serious right now?"
Random parts in KH2 made me kind of sad
The waiting and anticipating for BBS is making me anxious!
And that's about it haha :)

carolinaide

Most emotional moments...

When Sora kills himself to save Kairi. The look on his face when he does it KILLED ME.
The beginning of ANY KH game, they always bring chills to my spine.
Hm...when Vexen is killed, the way Axel does it is completely cruel...
When Xion dies...oh God, so freaking sad...
The ending of 358/2 days...I cried like crazy...I don't think I've ever cried that hard at a video game before. It was amazing.

"Looks like my summer vacation is...over." GETS ME EVERY TIME.

Riku Fan1415

wow this thread gets brought up every year I swear haha but anyhow for me:

KH1 ending was pretty sad when I saw it
KH1 secret ending was really intense when I first watched it
KH2 merlantica level had me cracking up for the most part. I was like "is this level serious right now?"
Random parts in KH2 made me kind of sad
The waiting and anticipating for BBS is making me anxious!
And that's about it haha :)

Really? Wow, I guess a lot of people think KH is emotional, huh?
Yeah, they totally killed Atlantica in KH2. They made it a two-area world, full of minigames, and of course, Ariel has no memory of Ursula, which is why she screws up (again). I understand they wanted to follow the movie storyline, but they could have at least done the dialogue differently, as well as the world design.

Yeah, in KH:ReCoM I just thought it was the saddest thing ever when Repliku died. I mean, all he wanted was to be real. Sad....

In KH2, with the Belle vs. Xaldin scene, I was totally, "You go, Belle!"

And yeah, in the KH1 scene where Sora stabs himself, I love the grin he does right before, made me crack up before crying.....

Which reminds me of the "funny face" Sora first does in Traverse Town.....one of the funniest scenes in the game! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back