• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

emos are hawt

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

hawt emos

• yes

Votes: 21 24.7%
  • what the hell?

Votes: 33 38.8%
  • um...no

Votes: 31 36.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

inhiding

Cloud_Unchained said:
You just have to learn to ignore the scurvy.
scurvytooth0ni.jpg

SHIVER ME TIMBERS

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
Yea lol I don't think all emos are hott, but why can't there be a hott emo? I know some emos and a lot of them are hot!! I don't see whats so wrong with that.. but most of them I know are... not really that hott...

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
little chiyo said:
I dont think emos are hawt, only some of them are.
If you think some of them are, then why would you say you don't think they're hawt?

Your post is made of lose and fail.

Riku_123

I will admit I have 1 friend that is "emo" but he isnt gay AND he doesnt wear eye shadow,he cuts himself for fun not becuz life sucks for him.but most emos are pathetic and whine and moan because they are to damn lazy to do anything about it!so if you find that atractive and want some emo complaining every single day be my guest...and hasnt anyone heard of personality,why do looks matter,you phail.....and one more thing Im a pirate which remeinds me I must go attend to the Pirates of KHI fanclub...and Im Aimee's Pirate XD

Haruko

No.
Emo guys remind be of other girls. Emo guys are the girls of the furture forget persocoms because instead of them replacing us , its emo guys.

Last edited:

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Balmung102 said:
Because emo's are gay, that's why. You can be the hawtest person on earth, but if you're emo, you lose your hawt status.
So very true. It would just be embarassment.
The only hawt emo is TwilightMaster ;)

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
Riku_123 said:
I will admit I have 1 friend that is "emo" but he isnt gay AND he doesnt wear eye shadow,he cuts himself for fun not becuz life sucks for him.but most emos are pathetic and whine and moan because they are to damn lazy to do anything about it!so if you find that atractive and want some emo complaining every single day be my guest...and hasnt anyone heard of personality,why do looks matter,you phail.....and one more thing Im a pirate which remeinds me I must go attend to the Pirates of KHI fanclub...and Im Aimee's Pirate XD
BAHAHA.

So we already know those pathetic emos whine and moan. It's in fine print. And apparently, your friend is lazy like these emos, seeing as he doesn't have anything better to do than cut himself.

Who the hell cuts themselves for fun? Your friend is either an emo or an idiot. Although the two words have a relationship like that of a square and rectangle...

Mike Kisaragi said:
Goths and punks are HOT.
Manly emo + dirty anarchist rockers = <3?

Dark Demon

I know. But, I'm bored and looking for pics of Zexy and my cat just hit me in the face with his tail! AhhH! o_O

Dark Demon

No wait. *grabs an apple from my pocket and throws it at your head and runs and hides under a rock* Hehehe...

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
emos are gay, you can take over the world all you want, won't change the fact that emo = gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back