• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Eminem - Recovery

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
No love is my favorite

Becaus it's a remix of haddaways What is Love:3
the whole album is amazing it's not an average album

favorite songs: Your never over, space bound, Love the way you lie, Talkn to myself, Cinderella man, No love, and won't back down , and seduction and 25 to live :3

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
^ I know how you feel. I used to hate rap music. I just didn't get it. What helped was listening to some of Eminem's more serious songs (like When I'm Gone, Sing for the Moment, Stan, etc.), and that slowly helped me get into artists like TI, Lupe Fiasco, and others.

I think part of what helped get me into rap music (aside from the songs that are about something actually meaningful) was the sheer sense of community. Rap artists refer to other rap artists in numerous songs (sometimes with encouragement, sometimes with discouragement), and you really don't see that in a whole lot of other music genres.

^ I know how you feel. I used to hate rap music. I just didn't get it. What helped was listening to some of Eminem's more serious songs (like When I'm Gone, Sing for the Moment, Stan, etc.), and that slowly helped me get into artists like TI, Lupe Fiasco, and others.

I think part of what helped get me into rap music (aside from the songs that are about something actually meaningful) was the sheer sense of community. Rap artists refer to other rap artists in numerous songs (sometimes with encouragement, sometimes with discouragement), and you really don't see that in a whole lot of other music genres.

While I completely agree with you, I don't normally have much trouble getting into rap. The Roots, Wu Tang Clan, and Eminem's earlier stuff (sans Relapse) are really easy for me to get into. This one, though, is a bit tricky.

E

Eyesore

This is an excellent album, imo.
My favorite songs:
-Space Bound(one of my favorite EMINEM songs)
-25 to Life
-Going Through Changes
-Talkin' To Myself
-Untitled
^.^

E

Eyesore

I like that song a lot for some reason...and I don't know why.

It's probably the classic EMINEM delivery.
Plus, the flow at 1:43-1:45.
Two seconds of pure madness.
I've never heard someone rap with that kind of rhythm, EVER.
<3 <3 <3

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
25 to life and here we go are probably my favs
that shit is amazing

Zexilicious

I take a potato chip and EAT IT!
Eating Rosebud Frozen Green Peas. Full of Country
While his lyrics aren't quite as classic as they once were, I think it's safe to say his flow has only improved with time, am I right?

Well, it's apparent that he has had this flow ever since he started rapping. Because you see it on Infinite and his earlier albums. But I think he learned to become more confident with it over time and use it in more creative ways.

KHHacker6595

i miss the old Eminem, I want to hear that SSLP style again. Personally my favoite album is the MMLP, but i just think the SSLP is more enjoyable in the sense that it has a perfect balance of Humor and Lyrical Creativity. The MMLP had better songs and beats, and thats probably why i like it more, but i stil l miss the SSLP. The Eminem Show was amazing but it was the first album were Em went down hill, it basically led to Encore. Relapse was alright except for the annoying accent, and Recovery is amazing. the best songs on Recovery are Almost Famous, Untitled, Going Through Changes, No Love, and Love The Way You Lie. I appreciate Your Never Over, but its sounds so retarded, the way he says "you" in the chorus makes me want to punch him. I loved this album, but i still want him to go back to the SSLP/MMLP style. I want SLIM SHADY BACK

E

Eyesore

W.T.P. is really growing on me.
I didn't like it at first.
But his flow is sick.
And I love the way he delivers, "I'll be damned if I feed a chick! It ain't like me to split a piece of dry pita!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back