• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Eminem - Recovery

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Royale

manic
So over the past few days I've been listening to the whole album...and now I've grown to love all his songs in their own special way.

I shed a magical tear :'[

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I think it's his best album since Eminem Show. Here's my most liked to dislike list

25 to Life
Going Through Changes
No Love
Love the way you lie
Not Afraid (filmed filmed in my city, w00t!)
Cold Wind Blows
You're Never Over
Here We Go (bonus track)
Seduction
On Fire
Won't Back Down
Spacebound
Almost Famous (I only like the chorus)
So Bad
Talkin' 2 Myself (you can relate to this song, but the beat and chorus was stolen from a different song)
Cinderella Man
WTP

Why does everyone hate Cinderella Man? That song is tight....and what song is the hook of Talkin' 2 Myself from?

Zexilicious

I take a potato chip and EAT IT!
Eating Rosebud Frozen Green Peas. Full of Country
I've been holding myself back from downloading this just off the internet, because I actually want to own this CD. I've heard a few of the tracks and they're really really good, so I figure that this could be a good CD to actually buy once in a while.

And it's Eminem, so I have no doubts that most everything on the CD will be fantastic.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I've been holding myself back from downloading this just off the internet, because I actually want to own this CD. I've heard a few of the tracks and they're really really good, so I figure that this could be a good CD to actually buy once in a while.

And it's Eminem, so I have no doubts that most everything on the CD will be fantastic.

I held back from downloading anything to. Only songs I spoiled were No Love and Won't Back Down. But the album is out today, get it! If Drake sells more in his first week then Em, there's gonna be a fckin riot.

Zexilicious

I take a potato chip and EAT IT!
Eating Rosebud Frozen Green Peas. Full of Country
I'll probably try and pick it up somewhere. The only place I can buy it here in town only sells the clean version...soooooo yeah, haha I'm definitely not buying that one.

But I'm getting it by the end of this week. And I spoiled myself with Almost Famous, No Love, Going Through Changes, and 25 to Life respectably. Just because I love all those songs.

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
If someone were to put this on megaupload or mediafire I'd <3 them for long, long time.

Siren

Awards
I'm BROKE.

Honestly when I can afford it, I'm going to have to go through and buy a good dozen albums from assorted artists.

Siren

Awards
No, I can't. Welcome to the real world.

Siren

Awards
Applied to 5 different places, with another application to turn in tomorrow and an interview scheduled for 3 tomorrow. Not being able to list work references because everything was under the table and at least a year ago when you live somewhere populated like the Finger Lakes, you don't have too many options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back